Client Communications Specialist at Paylocity
This position is responsible for creating communications sent to current Paylocity clients. Key responsibilities include planning and creating communications for current Paylocity Clients.
What you'll do:
The below represents the primary duties of the position, others may be assigned as needed. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Writes, edits, reviews and oversees release of client communication documents and programs.
- Reviews and edits essential external communications prior to dissemination to ensure accuracy, clarity, and appropriateness.
- Collaborates with Designers, Compliance team, Product teams, and other resources as needed, to ensure successful development of various communications.
- Work closely with department leadership and clients to identify audience and messaging, and incorporates that information into various communications. Ensures all needed approvals are obtained with appropriate stakeholders.
- May assists with the development and implementation of new and existing communication vehicles.
- Generate excitement for initiatives with creative and thoughtful messaging that upholds our established values.
- Tracking and reporting on metrics for external communications.
What you bring:
- Bachelor’s degree in English, Journalism, Communications, or Marketing.
- At least 3 years of experience in a similar position that demonstrated multiple types of writing, including at an executive-level, experience managing a publication, and previous experience involving project or account management and creative experience.
- Experience with Salesforce Pardot, Payroll, Tax, and HCM is a plus.
- Full working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
- Highly organized and detail-oriented, ability to meet deadlines and manage multi projects at a time, ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work independently, but build rapport with internal and external stakeholders.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (writing samples required) #SH