Client Data Entry Associate at Eved
Client Data Entry Associate
Eved was founded in 2010 by technology entrepreneur, Talia Mashiach, with the aspirations of creating a platform that automates the buying and selling for events. She saw a problem with a $770 billion industry muddled with manual, outdated processes that were hindering the most powerful asset to a company: human connections. Today, Eved is still growing with more than $300 million in event commerce running through it and continues to strive to bridge the gap between a company’s procurement, event planners, finance and suppliers to improve event quality. As a tech-startup company, we offer a close-knit working environment that fosters collaboration while stresses independence in the workplace. Talia’s passion for Eved and its potential to automate an entire industry is contagious as the entire staff is committed to making sure everyday the event industry takes a step in the right direction. We not only offer a product that will improve event quality but we are providing a new culture of change, technology and efficiency. With Eved specifically, you will be able to work with Fortune 100 companies, network, have the opportunity to acquire equity and most importantly advance your career.
If you want to get your foot in the door of a growing technology company, this is the position for you! The Client Data Entry Associate is the main resource for data entry and quality assurance at Eved. This individual will possess the knowledge base that covers Eved’s technology solution and is responsible for accurately and efficiently entering critical data into Eved.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Have an in-depth knowledge and understanding of key functionality on Eved in order to efficiently navigate the solution
- Enter critical meeting data into the platform and ensuring data is accurate.
- Help to improve internal processes in order to become more efficient and provide clients world-class services.
- Additional duties as assigned.
Qualifications and Skill Set Required
- Technology savvy and adaptable to frequent functionality updates
- Ability to problem solve and find creative solutions and ideas
- Project management skills
- The ability to wear multiple hats and multi task
- A friendly attitude and customer-oriented mindset
- Excellent interpersonal and written communication skills
- Detail-oriented and organized
- Work independently
- Be an excellent team player
- Work in a fast paced environment with at times, minimal structure
- Experience with Salesforce a plus