Client Development Manager at Epsilon
Epsilon is the leader in outcome-based marketing. We enable marketing that’s built on proof, not promises. Through Epsilon PeopleCloud, the marketing platform for personalizing consumer journeys with performance transparency, Epsilon helps marketers anticipate, activate and prove measurable business outcomes. Powered by CORE ID®, the most accurate and stable identity management platform representing 200+ million people, Epsilon’s award-winning data and technology is rooted in privacy by design and underpinned by powerful AI. With more than 50 years of experience in personalization and performance working with the world’s top brands, agencies and publishers, Epsilon is a trusted partner leading CRM, digital media, loyalty and email programs. Positioned at the core of Publicis Groupe, Epsilon is a global company with over 8,000 employees in over 40 offices around the world. For more information, visit epsilon.com. Follow us on Twitter at @EpsilonMktg.
The Client Development Manager will grow a current book of business. They will identify, influence, present, close deals with customers and meet and exceed quotas by leading and leveraging Epsilon PeopleCloud Digital Media Solutions' capabilities.
- An individual contributor role that is responsible for significant revenue growth by using general business acumen to uncover business needs and identify how Epsilon PeopleCloud Digital Media Solutions can help clients achieve their business goals
- Coordinate internal resources for the preparation and delivery of objective based solutions for client
- Create and deliver customized sales opportunities that address the client’s compelling events and help them meet their goals
- Effectively facilitate day-to-day management of accounts both internally and externally
- Build relationships with key marketing, merchandising, and media decision makers within client organizations, while understanding landscape and gaining account penetration
- Negotiate and close contracts with client’s key decision makers
- 3-5+ Years of Professional Sales & Marketing Business Experience
- Multi-disciplined marketer who is versed across channels; online, direct mail, catalog, newspaper
- Self-motivated – Able to identify opportunities, sell new business, and close sales
- Ability to assess client objectives and formulate communications strategy directly to those client objectives within display advertising
- Comfortable with consultative sales and solution selling
- Strong business and strategic planning acumen
- Solid quantitative background with an understanding of analytic tools and techniques
- Understanding of marketing program design, execution, and measurement
- Strong negotiation skills
- Effective communication across multiple levels of an organization
- Works well in a team/highly collaborative environment
- Demonstrated Sales & Business Development Experience
- Strong Computer Skills: Microsoft Office and Sales Management software (i.e. Salesforce.com)
- BA/BS with strong academic record
Great People, Deserve Great Benefits
We know that we have some of the brightest and most talented associates in the world, and we believe in rewarding them accordingly. If you work here, expect competitive pay, comprehensive health coverage, and endless opportunities to advance your career.
Epsilon is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Epsilon’s policy is not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on actual or perceived race, age, sex or gender (including pregnancy), marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, mental or physical disability, religion, creed, color, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression (including transgender status), veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Epsilon also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Epsilon will provide accommodations to applicants needing accommodations to complete the application process.