ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud‑based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We're looking for people who are ready to roll up their sleeves and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.
The Client Director will be responsible for supporting and generating new business with a defined set of ServiceNow’s largest existing accounts. The Client Director will own and nurture executive prospective relationship management for assigned accounts and lead virtual teams, including Solution Sales, Solution Consulting, Support, and Professional Services.
What you get to do in this role:
The Client Director builds and cultivates trusted relationships within clients while achieving sales quotas for allocated accounts on a quarterly and annual basis.
- Provide strategic leadership to clients
- Serve as the key relationship manager between customers and ServiceNow
- Collaborate with the greater ServiceNow solution teams to develop and deliver a ServiceNow solution based on the customer’s strategic outcomes
- Manage all Executive relationships between ServiceNow and assigned clients
- Coordinate and oversee worldwide development of assigned accounts, including development and deployment of worldwide resources
- Build trust and deep multi-tiered relationships through assigned clients’ organization, from project/IT teams to CxO level
- Communicate effectively laying out a clear roadmap and building capabilities across the client and ServiceNow teams to enable a World Class customer experience
- Achieve financial targets set out for the assigned clients, including Licenses, Renewals & Professional Services
To be successful in this role, you should have:
- 7+ years of experience in client management, and aligning account strategies to revenue opportunities
- 2+ years of experience as a Client Director or equivalent role with validated multi-million-dollar sales solutions experience and Executive level relationship management
- Previous sales experience in IT Service Management, HR, Security Operations, Customer Service and IT Operations Management(ideally within software or IT sales organizations)
- Demonstrable track record of achieving sales targets
- Capable of leading virtual/matrix teams
- Ability to understand broad, macro-level business IT needs for a prospective client
- Travel up to 50%. Due to the current Covid-19 pandemic, travel requirements are limited until further notice
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at +1 (408) 501-8550, or [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.