Client Onboarding Specialist II
VelocityEHS Client Onboarding Specialist II - Understands client expectations and owns the delivery of thorough and successful training in conjunction with all project plans during the onboarding phase of the customer lifecycle in order to uphold company, department, and team values and goals.
The VelocityEHS work environment is dynamic, innovative and entrepreneurial. We have a results-oriented culture that demands intelligence, teamwork and follow-through. If you have these qualities and take pride in surprising and delighting clients then this is the job for you - check out the details below and apply now.
Key Responsibilities include but aren’t limited to:
- Understands client’s goals and requirements and communicates them effectively.
- Establishes and communicates clear and achievable objectives for each project
- Manages multiple projects simultaneously, setting project scope, priorities, deadlines, schedules and managing overall customer onboarding/project lifecycle; while balancing and prioritizing competing demands for quality, scope, time and cost of each project
- Proactively identifies issues and risks, escalating them when and where appropriate
- Manages and documents all information exchange, project process taken and changes between the Client and MSDSonline using our CRM tool, while reporting lessons learned and status updates as needed or requested
- Conduct customer trainings via the telephone and web conferencing tools to new and existing customers
- Collect, input and analyze various project metrics throughout the lifecycle of each product
- Resolves conflict quickly to keep project team functioning at a high level
- Organizes and facilitates project meetings with clients via phone, email and web
- Properly route uncovered sales opportunities for additional products and/or services
- Provide support for system configurations, project and training related questions during the Sales process
- Identify and escalate system enhancement opportunities to the internal Product Team
- Manages ongoing client relationships through the on-boarding and project deliverables
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in an appropriate discipline or equivalent work experience
- 2+ years of related professional experience. This experience would preferably have demonstrated accomplishments in a project management role.
- Project Management experience preferred
- Proficient with Internet Browsers (Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Internet Explorer, etc.)
- Proficient with the use of Microsoft Office 2016 and 2019, as well as Office Online applications within Office 365.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills – including grammar and voice quality
- Excellent Customer Service skills with a strong customer-driven personality that takes ownership of issues and follows through to completion
- Excellent multi-tasking, organizational and prioritization skills
- Strong attention to details, policies and procedures with the ability to identify and recommend improvement opportunities
- Customer-Satisfaction-driven, Self-sufficient and Dependable
- Effective team player, quick learner, and self-motivated
- Familiarity with web conferencing software, such as GoToMeeting, Skype, and Microsoft Teams.
- Passionate about his/her work
- Experience in a Software as a Service (SaaS) environment and training Fortune 1000 companies
- Experience with Project Management skills
VelocityEHS is the largest and fastest growing environmental, health, safety (EHS) and sustainability software company in the world. More than 8 million people rely on our innovative on-demand (cloud-computing technology) safety and compliance management solutions to do their jobs safely and protect the environment.
At VelocityEHS, success is an everyday occurrence. Everyone who walks through our doors has an opportunity to make an impact. Our people make the difference at VelocityEHS – that's why we're not just looking for people with the right skills, but for those with the right drive, the right passion and the right character to make our entire team better. We still operate with the same start-up mentality that has made us the leading cloud EHS company, and offer each and every employee the opportunity to grow and reach their full potential.
We’re driven by the work we do to keep others safe, but we also like to have fun while doing it. We believe in producing great results, but also in enjoying the ride. Work-Life balance means two things at VelocityEHS – having time for your life outside of work, and taking steps to bring more life into the workplace. Between all the variety of workplace events, volunteer opportunities and other group activities available, we never forget that dynamic people need and deserve a place to work.
Finally, we understand that taking care of our customers starts with taking care of our employees. Our benefits include excellent medical and dental plans, matching 401(k) saving plan, generous PTO and more. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, among other things, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, status as a protected veteran, or disability. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace. We thank you for your interest, however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. No agencies please.