Client Operations Administrator
NextCapital's Digital Advice Platform is a holistic service built around the investor, providing world-class advice at an affordable price. It is the only service that offers integrated planning, advice, and portfolio management capabilities. Because of the breadth of advice services, NextCapital serves a broad range of investor types, from the low-balance beginning investor to the sophisticated high net worth investor.
Learn more about NextCapital at www.themuse.com/companies/nextcapital
JOIN OUR TEAM
We're looking for an organized and highly motivated Administrator to join our Portfolio Operations team. Our Portfolio Operations team works directly with our Retail partners to facilitate the management and servicing of managed accounts. You will be responsible for taking on a wide range of administrative functions and assist the entire team in their efforts.
The ideal candidate is highly organized, detail-oriented, has excellent writing skills, and the drive to get things done in a timely and efficient manner.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Coordinating the new client on-boarding process, including processing documents, opening brokerage accounts, establishing cashiering needs, setting up online reporting access, tracking required minimum distributions, reconciling account information and sending and receiving documents between clients, their advisors, and investment custodians.
- Serving as a liaison between our team and custodians/investment managers, including managing client information and handling all cashiering and money movement requests.
- Entering and maintaining client data and activity notes in our CRM system.
- Assisting our Trade Operations team with trading activities.
WHO WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- Previous customer service and/or administrative experience along with the desire to provide superior client service in a team-oriented, start-up environment
- A Bachelor's degree is a plus
- Proficiency with Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint; experience with Salesforce CRM and/or a portfolio accounting system is a plus
- Excellent communication skills, including writing business correspondence with proper grammar and punctuation
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to follow established processes consistently
- Solid multi-tasking and prioritization abilities
- Excellent reliability (core hours 9:30 AM to 4:00 PM, Monday through Friday)
WHY YOU’LL LOVE IT
- Disrupt the financial advice industry by bringing affordable, easy to use financial tools to millions of people
- Enjoy a laid back work environment & learn from FinTech’s best & brightest
- Receive great benefits like stock options, 401(k) match, and employer contributions to health, dental and vision coverage
- Join a fast growing company where you can have a real impact on the company's future
- Participate in company-sponsored corn-hole leagues, company outings, wine tastings, fantasy football leagues, hackathons and other fun events
- Enjoy a newly built-out office on Michigan Avenue with a stellar view of Millennium Park and Lake Michigan.
- Sip locally roasted coffee, kombucha, or craft beer at your modular sitting/standing desk
- Participate in women-in-tech events and service days at local organizations
- Relax with monthly, company wide, guided meditation sessions