Client Relationship Manager
Bswift is a Chicago-based technology organization that is an industry leader in providing benefits administration software for employers and exchanges nationwide. We pride ourselves on the core values of Higher Standards, Greater Accountability and More Fun!
bswift is currently seeking an experienced Client Relationship Manager to join our direct Client Services Team. Located in downtown Chicago, bswift offers software and services that streamline benefits, HR and payroll administration for employers and public and private exchanges nationwide. bswifts state-of-the-art cloud-based technology and outsourcing solutions significantly reduce administrative costs and time-consuming paperwork, making life easier for administrators and millions of consumers who enroll in benefits with bswift.
- The Client Relationship Manager (CRM) is directly responsible for helping bswift meet and exceed client expectations by supporting consumers on our best-in-class HR software and services.
- The Client Relationship Manager (CRM) will manage the strategic relationships for direct, large-market clients. This individual will: Consistently reflect our core values of higher standards, greater accountability, and more fun to bswift associates, clients, and partners
- Develop and maintain strong relationships at a strategic and operational level with assigned large market clients
- Leading a team of account managers and analysts to coordinate with other bswift resources (product management, development, call center) to meet client deliverables; including, but not limited to:
- Creating Benefits Class Matrix, Requirements, Rates, Permissions, Field Options, Site Text and Implementation Questions Log with client (including client sign-off)
- Configuring system as needed for annual benefit program changes/acquisitions
- Executing on non-automated service delivery processes to satisfy scope requirements
- Researching and resolving client inquiries regarding system and process issues
- Training clients on new and existing system features and services (prepare and conduct technical/product presentations and demos as required) o
- Testing new and existing system functionality to ensure accuracy of client system configuration
- Proactively consult clients on best practices and necessary system and process changes to achieve client goals throughout the year and during annual open enrollment
- Conduct quarterly stewardship meetings with clients and lead other regularly scheduled meetings as necessary
- Research and recommend system enhancement based upon client needs (assist in the development of enhancement specifications with bswift Product Managers and Developers)
- Consult clients on additional bswift products and services to provide additional value to client relationship
- Create and coordinate requirements for gathering and processing one time projects as needed (Vendor or Internal)
- Advocate client needs throughout all phases of product life cycle (plan, design, integrate, install, manage)
- Assist in sales and marketing activities as needed Coordinate and secure renewal of client agreements
- Act as a coach and mentor for others Responsible for special projects as assigned
- Current or previous experience with benefits / open enrollment process 7+ years of account management/direct client services experience (within mid or large market) highly preferred
- Good written/verbal communication skills and the ability to communicate with both technical and non-technical personnel; ability to listen, clarify and respond well to questions
- Ability to operate and make timely decisions in an ambiguous, fast-paced atmosphere
- Must be able to quickly sort through complex subject material
- Strong analytical skill-set and ability to effectively use data for strategy
- High level of productivity, reliability, responsibility, attendance, dependability, organization and accuracy/thoroughness
- Ability to take initiative to meet challenges with resourcefulness and new innovative approaches while maintaining a high level of quality
- Must possess a passion for teamwork, client service and reaching business results through problem solving
The highest level of education desired for candidates in this position is a Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
Aetna is about more than just doing a job. This is our opportunity to re-shape healthcare for America and across the globe. We are developing solutions to improve the quality and affordability of healthcare. What we do will benefit generations to come.
We care about each other, our customers and our communities. We are inspired to make a difference, and we are committed to integrity and excellence.
Together we will empower people to live healthier lives.
Aetna is an equal opportunity & affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of personal characteristics or status. We take affirmative action to recruit, select and develop women, people of color, veterans and individuals with disabilities.
We are a company built on excellence. We have a culture that values growth, achievement and diversity and a workplace where your voice can be heard.