Supernova Lending is a business-to business, cloud based financial technology and loan servicing platform specialized in wealth management lending. Our platform connects loan origination, loan servicing, risk monitoring, payment processing and loan accounting systems. Data from these connections is grouped into portals for banks, wealth management firms, their advisors and their clients. Our flagship clients include some of the largest financial institutions in the world.
Client Service Associates assist clients and financial advisors with various aspects of wealth management lending, and ongoing servicing for Supernova Lending products. They focus on helping grow the business with independent financial advisors, independent broker dealers and large financial enterprises that adopt our solutions. Responsibilities will involve assisting clients, handling documents, and performing other administrative duties. Our end-to-end loan processing starts from setup, to application decisioning, to the ongoing servicing for our lending products. Our loan platform is technology focused and the service team plays a key role in product development and ongoing enhancement.
- Support questions and inquiries about our product offerings and their requirements
- Support the onboarding of new advisors on our platform
- Assist applicants in completing required loan documents; ensure the completeness and accuracy of each document
- Guide and monitor loans through the process to ensure both completeness and timely execution
- Ongoing servicing of loans after origination which include answering questions, completing client requests and updating documents / records as defined in the documented processes and procedures
- Maintain the highest level of integrity and customer confidence by keeping loan and customer information confidential
- Performing other administrative duties such as preparing reports, client communications or any other task required for the company to accomplish its mission of lowering borrowing costs for all individuals
Qualifications and Skills:
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite programs, especially Excel
- Experience working with financial advisors and their clients
- Understanding of financial investment products
- Effective verbal and written communication
- Punctual and hard working