Client Services Associate
Client Services Associate
Saggezza is a proven technology and consulting partner that delivers personalized, high-value solutions to accelerate business growth. We consult, create experiences, analyze, modernize and digitize to help our clients adapt and transform the way they do business. Saggezza consultants work as part of a global team, and throughout their tenure, have the opportunity to work on a variety of different projects across various clients and industries. We are chartered to do one thing, and one thing only – to bring enabling technology to our clients that allows them to move their business forward.
At Saggezza, we provide the platform to train junior talent and give them an opportunity to lead new initiatives after only a matter of months – with this mind-set, we are looking for entrepreneurs and leaders.
With that said, we are currently looking to hire a Client Services Associate to join our team in Chicago, IL.
This individual will be responsible for collaborating closely with Client Services Lead to build, foster, and own client and stakeholder relationships. This is a client-facing role that will have some elements of both business development and execution. The ideal candidate would be able to understand at a high level the technical requirements of the project and the business use case. This role is results-driven and stressing the importance of customer satisfaction. You’ll also have some administrative responsibilities such as preparing and maintaining internal project revenue spreadsheets, crafting SOWs, invoices, and other client related paperwork for new projects.
What You’ll Definitely Need
- Bachelor’s degree in business management or information systems
- 0 – 1 year of experience as an account executive or related experience
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks and work effectively in a fast-paced, deadline-driven, high-pressure environment
- Excellent customer service attitude and excitement to cultivate strong client relationships
- Excellent judgment/decision-making skills; high tolerance for ambiguity
- Multi-faceted problem solver; experienced in working in a collaborative team environment
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and remain discreet at all times
- Must be open to travel
Nice to Have:
- Previous experience working in the IT space or an interest in IT
- Exposure to a CRM system such as Dynamics 365
Don’t tick all the boxes? Don’t worry about it: we still want to hear from you if you think you’re the right person for the job.
What Makes Saggezza Unique?
Strong Relationships: We take the time to know our clients well, from the way they do business to their culture and their unique pain points. This level of engagement enables us to develop highly effective solutions.
Clients First: We work to understand our clients then develop a unique point of view to address their pain points. We do whatever it takes to provide the right solutions to address their specific situation.
A Trusted Partner: We collaborate as a true strategic partner and work side-by-side to develop the best solutions to bring our clients’ businesses into the future.
Passionate Mindset: We have an unending passion for technology and teamwork. We develop highly effective solutions to help our clients tackle the complex digital landscape.
Creating Value: The right investment in digital change is critical for our clients. That’s why we develop personalized, highly effective solutions that deliver value for their businesses.
Delivery Excellence: Our proven processes provide high-quality solutions that are delivered on time.
Why Join Our Team
- Our culture is diverse with endless opportunities to work for global corporations in their own backyard.
- Our nurturing and supportive environment fosters collaboration across the entire organization.
- We are not hierarchical but operate as a flat surface where every opinion matters, ideas are cultivated and innovation is encouraged.
- At Saggezza, we are fortunate to have a strong mentorship program that provides each and every one of our consultants the ability to thrive professionally and personally.
- We are only as good as our people. Saggezza, Italian for wisdom, is rooted from the perspective that knowledge is power. We create thought-leaders who are constantly exposed and trained in different technologies in the ever-evolving world of software development.
- We welcome all types of innovators with an entrepreneurial spirit to grow with our team.
Saggezza is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer: We believe in treating each employee and applicant for employment fairly and with dignity. We base our employment decisions on merit, experience, and potential, without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, age, religion, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic prohibited by federal, state or local law.