Client Services Project Coordinator II
VelocityEHS Client Services Project Coordinators set and exceed customer expectations ensuring that all of our customers receive the greatest value from our products and services. They do this by aligning the unique needs and goals of our customers with the optimal uses of the Velocity EHS platform.
The VelocityEHS work environment is dynamic, innovative and entrepreneurial. We have a results-oriented culture that demands intelligence, teamwork and follow-through. If you have these qualities and take pride in always striving to meet and exceed customer expectations then this is the job for you - check out the details below and apply now.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Key Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Manages the communication between customers and VelocityEHS for New Services projects under $25,000 in value and Update Services projects.
- Manages multiple projects simultaneously, balancing and prioritizing competing demands for quality, time and cost for each project.
- Communicates, confirms/refines project scope, understands client’s goals and unique scenarios and devises a project plan to accommodate those needs.
- Manages project milestones and timelines while documenting project progress and other project information using a CRM tool and in other manners.
- Manages the receipt of necessary client project files/information (MSDS files, inventory lists, etc.).
- Collaborates with backend operations, providing the necessary information at assignment and then is the liaison between these operations and the client.
- Collaborates with other internal resources when needed to address any customer issues or concerns.
- Project delivery in a manner that meets project timelines and VelocityEHS quality standards.
- Creates and supplies required reports, etc. to customers.
- Organizes and facilitates project meetings with clients via phone and/or web conferencing tools.
- Provides outstanding customer service and communication to all clients that meets expectations.
- Subject matter expert on all VelocityEHS products and services, with a thorough knowledge of the EHS landscape in general.
- Serve as backup for team.
REQUIRED SKILLS/QUALIFICATIONS/WORKING CONDITIONS:
Minimal Skills and Qualifications:
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision as well as foster a team environment
- Takes ownership of issues and follows through to completion
- Dependable, punctual and self-sufficient
- Energetic, innovative, flexible and adaptive
- Detail-oriented, well organized, analytical and results-driven
- Ability to complete quality work within agreed upon deadlines
- Exhibits constant effort to come up with innovative ways to make processes better
- Ability to multi-task in dynamic environment
- Maintain highest quality of work at all times
- Professional attitude and solid business judgment at all times
- Bachelor’s degree in an appropriate discipline or equivalent work experience
- 3+ years of related professional experience in a customer facing role with 1 years’ experience specifically in project coordination.
- Intermediate with the use of Microsoft Office 2003-2010 products (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel, etc.) and a working knowledge of Adobe Acrobat (PDF) documents and format.
- Strong Customer Service skills with a customer-focused-drive to take full ownership of the project, customer issues and/or concerns and follows through to completion
- Proven relationship building skills.
- Proven verbal and written communication skills – including grammar and voice quality.
- Proven multi-tasking, organizational and prioritization skills.
- Proven attention to details, policies and procedures with the ability to identify and recommend improvement opportunities.
- Passionate about his/her work.
- Experience in a Software as a Service environment.
- Customer Service and/or Project Management experience.
- Experience using Salesforce.
- Bachelor’s degree of Science/Experience working in a science field.
At VelocityEHS we’re all about helping companies around the world promote a safer work environment for their employees. We develop innovative on-demand (cloud-computing technology) safety and compliance management solutions that enable our customers, environmental health and safety (EH&S) professionals in a wide range of industries, to work faster and more cost-effectively in administering their overall safety compliance programs.
Headquartered in the heart of downtown Chicago, VelocityEHS is much more than just a place to work. VelocityEHS has cultivated a unique environment where success is both a journey and an everyday occurrence. We work hard and play hard because we love what we do. We place a high value on teamwork, and at the same time, look for individuals who are self-motivated and willing to take risk to help the company advance.
VelocityEHS offers many benefits, including: paid time off, health/dental insurance, 401(K) plan, casual dress, transit benefit program and more. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, among other things, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, status as a protected veteran, or disability. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace.