Client Solutions Advisor at CCC Information Services
Job Description Summary
The primary objective of a Client Solutions Advisor is to provide regular servicing and communication to assigned customers and update current CCC customers on industry items, events and CCC developments. The CSA will provide training and support for product updates, assist with add-on sales to existing customers, obtain contract renewals from current customers, and assist in the A/R process. Up to 75% travel may be required. Must live in the territory (Illinois and Southern Wisconsin ).
- Provide value added customer service to an assigned repair facility client base (territory)
- Deliver required product training on all sales to customers, recording and reporting accurate data in ALL pertinent CRM applications (Salesforce, Tracker, etc.)
- Assist in the collection of past due account receivables
- Provide onsite & remote problem solving and field support to assigned customer base
- Provide support to Internal Departments on an on-demand basis for special projects
- Drive product adoption by gaining buy-in from Key Decision Makers, create an environment for positive adoption by effectively communicating the “Why” and the “What’s In It For Them?” (WIIFT) to ALL employees of a customer’s business, and ensure successful adoption of products by providing compelling reporting (Reduced calls for status updates, higher Customer Satisfaction, review of online customer reviews in Carwise, etc.)
- Work with Regional Business Manager and Inside Sales Representative in a team format to develop and maintain Territory Business Plan in an effort to maximize net revenue growth
- Conduct customer visits based on Territory Plan with the goal of opportunity creation to drive revenue growth through the sale of New or Add On products
- Conduct revenue retention activities within assigned territory (Credits, cancellation requests, downgrade request, etc.)
- Complete all activities in accordance with established guidelines including recording of activities for accurate reporting
- Responsible for maintaining current Technical, Business and Industry Knowledge and is a subject matter expert on CCC Products and Services
- Develop and maintain relationships with internal and external industry contacts (Insurance, Vendors, Bodyshop Association, etc.)
- Conducts presentations to internal and external groups including: Bodyshop Association, insurance company focus groups, and industry vendors groups
- Able to demonstrate strong industry business acumen
- Ability to provide in depth process reviews and implementation of improved processes
- College Degree Preferred
- One to two years Collision Industry experience working in a Repair Facility or similar position is desired
- Technical/Computer Proficiency Required
- Previous Territory Management experience desired
- Previous B2B Account Management desired
- Decision Making
- Priority Management
- Thinking Strategically
- Collision Industry Knowledge
- Commitment to Results
- Customer Focus
- Problem Solving
- Acting with Integrity and Trust
- Team Effectiveness
Why Choose CCC:
We promote a healthy work-life balance and offer generous benefit plans and resources designed with employee satisfaction in mind.
What we value is simple - customers, employee commitment, collaboration and clear communication.
We hire people who will embrace the company’s goals and productively contribute in ways that help us serve the customer, innovate, and stay strong.
We make it a priority to keep employees healthy, happy and enriched.
- Healthy - Wellness programs, competitive medical benefit offerings
- Happy – Recognition programs, a confidential employee assistance program, Perkspot/employee discount program and potentially flexible work arrangements such as staggered start times
- Enriched – Tuition reimbursement, training and learning programs, and leadership development opportunities
Our corporate headquarters is located in downtown Chicago within the historic Merchandise Mart—a certified LEED (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design) building.
Please Note: Contingent Workers, Field Inventory Representatives and Interns are not eligible for the benefits above.
CCC Information Services was recognized by Forbes as one of America’s Best Mid-Sized Employers in 2018 and ranked #17 in the Top 100 Digital Companies in Chicago in 2017 by Built In Chicago.
CCC is ready to help you shift your career into high gear. Let's get started!