Client Success Advisor, Hospitality Cloud
Cvent is an exciting, fast-growing tech company that provides industry-leading software to event professionals around the world. Our suite of services – online event registration, venue selection, mobile apps, email marketing, web surveys, and targeted hotel advertising opportunities – have positioned us a major player in the estimated $565 billion global meetings and events industry.
We're looking for Client Success Advisors who are ready to take the first steps toward leadership roles at Cvent. As a consultant, you will join our dynamic, close-knit Client Services department and gain best-in-class customer service experience. This is a great opportunity to build a career at a company that's transforming its industry.
Client Success Advisors serve as our clients' primary point of contact while they are using Cvent's software. In this role, you will be responsible ensuring our clients are able to realize the full benefits of Cvent's software by moving them through success plans.
The ideal candidate should be extremely motivated, with excellent communication skills and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced, fun work environment. We're looking for someone who gets excited about having an important impact on a successful, growing company known for its customer service.
What You Will Be Doing
- Serve as point of contact to Cvent's top chain and management company clients for all Hospitality Cloud products (Cvent Supplier Network, Passkey, Business Transient, Lanyon Group)
- Maintain general knowledge of the above products in order to monitor client's performance and be able to identify when to bring in a true product expert
- Focus on the clients' post-sale adoption and relationship to set them up for a successful renewal
- Create and execute goal-based success plans for your clients to ensure their continuous improvement
- Lead strategic meetings with clients to identify how our technology and best practices can best enhance their business
- Manage client's integrations and processes to ensure expectations are met and internal departments are following them
- Gather client enhancements and communicate to product management team to consider for future releases
- Collaborate with the sales team to introduce new features and opportunities to clients
- Work with multiple departments within Cvent to drive change and ensure clients' success
What You Need for this Position
- Bachelor's degree with strong academic credentials
- Minimum 2 years professional work experience, directly related to hospitality and/or software industries a plus
- Strong business acumen, ethics and high integrity
- Comfortable using general office software applications; sales automation products such as Salesforce.com and web collaboration tools like Zoom a plus
- Excel at developing relationships over the phone and via email
- Must be articulate, organized, detail-oriented, and have the ability to multi-task in a dynamic, fast-changing entrepreneurial environment
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Bilingual in Spanish or French a plus
Cvent maintains a drug-free workplace