Client Success Associate at Affinitiv
Join our award-winning A-Team!
Ready to produce exceptional results with exceptional people? Get in touch, we would love to get to know you.
Affinitiv is the largest provider of end-to-end, data-driven marketing and software solutions exclusively focused on the automotive customer lifecycle. Backed by 20+ years of automotive and marketing expertise, we pride ourselves on being the go-to experts in the industry. Not only do we work with over 6,500 dealerships and every major manufacturer in the country, we’re well-versed in OEM standards and the intricacies of a dealership or group’s local business.
The Client Success Associate is at the center of the client engagement team and is responsible for establishing and building relationships throughout the client’s business to promote solution adoption and optimize performance, leading to client satisfaction and retention. Clients include automotive OEMs and franchised dealerships. He/she/they ensure exceptional service and support, including light technical support, and consult with the client on cross-sell/upsell solutions to help drive their success. The CSC serves as the hub for the client lifecycle, working in tandem with the account sales executives and various support and fulfillment teams, to support strategic account management, successful onboarding, ongoing training and support, and accurate fulfilment and billing. Metrics for success include client satisfaction, concern resolution, and attainment of retention and growth goals.
- Develop and manage client relationships with proactive outbound communications and prompt concern and support resolution to achieve client satisfaction and ensure breadth/depth of relationships within the accounts
- Partner with Regional Executives (sales team) for assigned accounts, to develop strategies and operational support plans for proactive deal and client support experiences to attain recurring and transactional revenue retention and growth goals
- Manage campaign order submission, launch, and communication across support teams to ensure compliance with SLAs for accurate, timely and efficient execution.
- Conduct account optimization reviews monthly:
- Review usage/adoption across all products and deliver/schedule training or systems updates as needed
- Understand client goals and priorities and align performance management to meet client expectations
- Suggest additional products or services (cross-sell/upsell) aligned to client needs
- Gather feedback/input on products, features, new need identification or contact updates; compile and communicate via updates to Salesforce
- Drive performance metrics and key performance indicators to identify account risks and develop share of wallet sales strategies; oversee timely conflict resolution to protect revenue
- Assist with campaign performance reports, including but not limited to interpreting and applying analytical insights to optimize campaigns and programs.
- Develop knowledge and ability to facilitate Affinitiv brand discussions internally and externally; value proposition and features/benefits of all Affinitiv products and services
- Utilize expertise on products to provide light technical support and refresher training to clients
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 2+ years automotive-related experience preferred (e.g. automotive vendor, dealership, OEM)
- 2+ years of experience in a marketing/sales/client support role that involves problem-solving, retention and growth metrics; ideally with digital media and software products (e.g. advertising agencies, marketing technology provider, or digital media agencies)
- Demonstrated acumen and self-managed organization skills for multi-tasking to balance client service and account performance optimization/growth
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to manage client and field sales relationships as well as partner across cross-functional teams to drive a cohesive Affinitiv experience
- Strong communication skills, verbal and written, with the ability to create and deliver client presentations
- Demonstrated ability to self-manage and multi-task across an assigned book of business, maintain a positive problem-solving attitude, work across functions with agility within a fast pace and changing environment.
- Proficiency with Salesforce and Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, Teams, SharePoint
- Occasional overnight travel may be required for client meetings (less than 5%)
Affinitiv knows you have interests outside of work, which is why we offer a comprehensive benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision and 401K effective day 1 just to name a few. We also offer generous PTO so you can enjoy off time with family and friends.
At Affinitiv, we celebrate diversity, equality, and an inclusive environment.
Affinitiv is committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are extended to all employees and applicants for employment. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
All aspects of employment are decided on the basis of qualifications, competence, merit, and business needs. Affinitiv is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.