Client Success Associate at Collective Health
We all depend on healthcare throughout our lifetimes, for ourselves, and our families and friends, but it is notoriously difficult to navigate and understand. As an industry that comprises 20% of the US economy we think healthcare should work better for all of us. At Collective Health we believe it’s time for a new day in healthcare where as members we are informed and empowered to make the right care choices when the decisions are urgent and critical.
Driven by our mission to make it easier to understand, navigate, and pay for healthcare, Collective Health is evolving the way health benefits work.
As a Client Success Associate at Collective Health, you’ll be a key member of the Client Success team where you’ll be instrumental in building strong partnerships with our clients that will lead to long lasting relationships. You'll join an incredible team of people who have worked in many facets of healthcare, from traditional health plans and consulting to niche point solutions and provider systems. Working directly with our Account Managers and Account Executives, you’ll support building strong relationships with clients, focusing on issues that come up day-to-day. We’ll count on you to collaborate with our internal teams to make things happen on behalf of your clients so you drive a great employer experience. And there are many projects that you’ll have a chance to work on that will make us more effective as a team, and that will elevate the importance of our clients’ success as a driver of the success of Collective Health.
If this sounds like you, we'd love to talk!What you’ll do:
- Support the day-to-day operations of Client Success, and become an expert in the nuts and bolts of client management
- Assigned to a book of clients, directly working with clients in regular meetings
- Work closely with an Account Manager and Account Executive on maintenance and execution of client benefit strategies, including coordinating with cross functional teams to support specific client-facing deliverables
- Support Account Manager and Account Executive in managing and tracking open items and updates for assigned clients, providing timely meeting notes to the client
- Partner with cross-functional teams to track down detailed data questions and present findings to your clients
- Search efficiently through collateral and internal documentation that Client Success uses to answer the wide range of client questions, and partner with cross-functional teams to ensure accurate and comprehensive answers to common questions
- Coordinate and communicate internal updates to the Client Success team for delivery directly to your assigned clients. You’ll be expected to synthesize information from teams across Collective Health, such as Partner Management, Analytics and Product, ask thoughtful follow-up questions, and translate the update into client-facing talking points.
- Support client accounts with data analytics requests, product issues, and various deep dives into Collective Health functionality and service areas
- Additional project work that supports our growth
- Strong, clear written and verbal communications
- Ability to solve operational and analytic problems efficiently
- Interest in working cross-functionally
- Proficiency in Google Docs, Spreadsheets and Slides, and Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Proficiency with Salesforce, Zendesk, SmartSheets or any CRM a plus
- Familiarity with Looker or another BI tool a plus
Collective Health is a technology company simplifying employer healthcare to make health insurance work for everyone. With more than a quarter million members and over 60 enterprise clients—including Pinterest, Red Bull, Restoration Hardware, Box, Activision Blizzard, and more—our technical and customer experience teams are reinventing the healthcare experience for forward-thinking employers and their people across the U.S.
Collective Health is headquartered in San Francisco, CA, with additional offices in Chicago, IL, and Lehi, UT. Founded in 2013, Collective Health is backed by the SoftBank Vision Fund, DFJ Growth, PSP Investments, NEA, GV, G Squared, Founders Fund, Maverick Ventures, Mubadala Ventures, Sun Life, and other leading investors. For more information, visit us at https://www.collectivehealth.com.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Collective Health is committed to providing support to candidates who require reasonable accommodation during the interview process. If you need assistance, please contact [email protected]