Client Success Consultant
Evive was founded by two people who wanted to challenge the status quo...and did. More than 10 years later, that spirit still defines our culture. Every day, our people work together to change how the world uses benefits. Are you one of us? Evive people are game-changers. The work we do is redefining how people experience benefits, with SaaS-based services that help people to improve their lives and Fortune 1000 enterprises to optimize their investments. Above all, we're in this together, bringing the love.
The Client Success Analyst is a highly collaborative role that directly supports Client Relationship Managers in maximizing client retention and expansion by facilitating activities to optimize usage of the Evive solution.
The Client Success Analyst continuously utilizes and improves on networks and internal relationships, working closely with all levels of the organization and especially close with Evive Client Relationship Managers to enable further adoption of Evive products within assigned client base. Continual learning fueled by intellectual curiosity as well as meticulous follow up and deep client and Evive expertise is key to both client and Evive success.
- Build and maintain strong professional relationships with our key customers by supporting Senior Client Relationship Managers (CRM) to coordinate day-to-day inquiries and related tasks for assigned clients.
- Support CRM in meeting client expectations and goals while executing client communication and benefit hub strategies.
- Work directly with all sizes of clients, interacting with various levels of individuals ranging from benefit analysts to HR managers to executive level, depending on the client.
- Perform client/project specific data analysis using Excel and internal reporting dashboards.
- Analyze and monitor client data. Create regular performance/activity monitoring and outcomes reports including: pulling details from internal reporting dashboards and consolidating disparate data sets; draw relevant insights with the goal of communicating those findings to the client.
- Understand and be an Evive expert on your assigned client benefit plans, account structures, and programs.
- Keep all customer needs, questions, contract information and relationship activities up-to-date using Podio, our CRM system.
- Perform client facing outreach and meeting facilitation, including Evive platform demos via webinar and/or on-site based train the trainer sessions.
- 3+ years’ experience in a client facing role involving cloud based/SaaS technology and leading direct collaboration with senior stakeholders, ideally in health, benefits or employer consulting in human capital management.
- Proven ability to develop and cultivate lasting client relationships.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Health Systems Management, Computer Science or Business & Information Technology preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal skills with the ability to communicate a complex message in a clear and concise way.
- Confident and engaging presentation skills and meeting facilitation skills including small to medium size groups.
- Personable, positive, and approachable, and a tenacious problem solver.
- Extremely diligent & succinct organization & follow up skills.
- Highly detail oriented and organized with ability to effectively prioritize and multi-task with a focus on customer engagement and retention.
- A proven self-starter with a strong desire to learn and develop personally.
- Technical aptitude with strong analytical skills.
- Strong time management and work ethic focused on delivery.
- Passion for excellence and collaboration, always willing to go the extra mile to be a great team member with both internal and external teams.
- Willing and able to perform some overnight travel. 10-15% to work face-to-face with national accounts.
- Laid-back office, casual attire
- Competitive salaries
- Annual bonus pay
- Employer-paid medical insurance
- Subsidized vision, dental, and short-term disability insurance
- Voluntary life and AD&D insurance
- Student loan assistance program
- Employee assistance program
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Time Off for Volunteering
- Pre-tax commuter benefit
- 401(k) with up to 4% company match
- Walk station desks: walk and work!
- Company-sponsored book club
- Weekly catered lunch on Thursdays
- Stocked kitchen with drinks, fruit, and snacks
- Strong culture - we work hard and play hard. And we watch Jeopardy! every day!