Client Success Executive
ServiceNow, The Enterprise Cloud Company, is the industry-leading cloud platform provider for building enterprise applications. We are redefining markets and changing the perception of enterprise software. Our cloud platform allows enterprises to bring together business strategy, application design and operations in a powerfully simple solution.
To sustain our explosive growth, we are looking for drivers—people who thrive on responsibility and live for the next big challenge. We seek to employ the brightest and most forward-thinking talent on the planet, and we want to hire people who have their best work ahead of them, not behind them. Accelerate your career and succeed in an environment where you can make an impact daily. We invite you to join in to stand out.
ServiceNow is seeking a Client Success Executive (CSE) to provide success program management for our customers. This is a field-based role. The purpose of this role is to drive business value, enhance product adoption and build deeper relationships for ServiceNow’s Customer accounts. This role involves relationship management, project management and overall responsibility to drive business value with each customer. This role will work within the Customer Success organization.
The role includes programmatic management of tactical and strategic initiatives, requiring a highly focused and structured individual with strong client management experience who can identify and manage risks, build a risk mitigation plan, and engage and manage resources throughout the organization required to execute the plan.
The ideal candidate will have significant experience collaborating with senior IT and business leaders. They must have a track record of successfully demonstrating the ability to translate corporate strategy/objectives with the applied use of ServiceNow technology in the context of the client’s environment.
A high energy candidate with strong project management experience, soft skills and client interaction expertise looking to elevate their career path should apply.
- Operational mindset with ability to drive micro and macro projects to closure
- Superb problem solving skills and logical thinking ability
- Superior verbal and written communication skills, including facilitation skills
- Experience in any of the key subject areas, with a demonstrated history delivering consulting services:
- IT Strategy and Planning
- IT Operations and Management
- Human Resources
- Security Operations
- Customer Service Management
- IT Processes
- IT Governance
- IT Portfolio, Program and Project Management
- IT Project Delivery (SDLC
- Proven ability to deliver the full cycle of project management accountabilities
- Experienced with project problem diagnosis, solution development, client communications, facilitation of decision making, documentation, managing client expectations and team leadership
- Must have some experience in business development
- Program Management: Day to day management of complex accounts, including management of organizational change strategies that promote adoption and value driven activities, coordination of ServiceNow resources to specific client needs, interaction with Sales, Professional Services, Solution Consulting, Product, Executive Management, and other relevant teams
- Customer Retention: Identifies areas of risk and takes steps to prevent customer and/or revenue churn; Responsible for working closely with Sales Executives to define and execute product adoption and customer retention plans
- Service: Manages chronic technology issues to resolution engaging and marshalling resources at both ServiceNow as well as the customer
- Value: Identifies the business value provided by the ServiceNow solution; Understands the ROI calculus and ensures that the relationship is living up to those expectations; Understands the business objectives of the customers at various stages of the relationship and aligns ServiceNow’s services with those objectives
- Product: Provides client feedback on product offerings back to the Product organization; Drives the activities of all partner organizations impacting his/her clients; Manages executive relationships both internally and externally; Plans and executes on value added activities for the clients. (e.g. user forums, trusted advisor engagements)
- Sales/Renewals: Supports a renewal strategy in conjunction with sales; Identifies sales opportunities at his/her clients to ensure continued revenue growth and engages the Sales Team after identification of new opportunities. Presents ServiceNow product portfolio to his/her clients;
- Operational Planning: Prepares Client Account Reviews (CAR) that clearly articulate how the client has performed and proactively sets forth upcoming action; Provides a comprehensive assessment (using pre-defined Metrics and KPIs) of the account in administration, service, value, relationship, sales and churn management
- Governance: Ensures client applies governance and assists client with guidance on internal project/program governance; Ensures conformity to the contract; Understands all aspects of the contract and can enforce the terms outlined in the contract; Creates the governance model and makes sure that all parties adheres to it; Identifies incidents where contractual SLAs were missed and takes necessary action
Requirements and Preferred Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Information technology, Organizational Change or a related field preferred but will consider applicants with equivalent work-related experience.
- PMP preferred, project management experience required.
- A minimum of 10 years in a similar client facing or appropriately relevant role, in operating an account or client relationship management
We are a dynamic and rapidly growing software company with a strong sense of dedication to our customers. We work hard but try not to take ourselves too seriously. This is a very collaborative and inclusive work environment where individuals strong on aptitude and attitude will have an opportunity to grow their professional careers through working with some of the most advanced technology and talented developers in the business. We provide competitive compensation, generous benefits, and a professional, yet relaxed atmosphere.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at (408) 501-8550, or [email protected] for assistance.