Client Success Partner
Client Success Partner
Evive people are game-changers.
Evive was founded by two people who wanted to challenge the status quo...and did. More than 11 years later, that spirit still defines our culture. The work we do is redefining how people use their employee benefits, with SaaS-based services that help people to improve their lives and Fortune 1000 enterprises to optimize their benefits investments. We strive every day for the ideal of #benefitslove. Are you one of us?
We’re looking for an enthusiastic Client Success Partner. Is it you?
A natural people-person, you thrive in social situations and are great at making connections. You love being a point person and can respond to questions, concerns, and issues quickly. Client success is very important to you, and you’ll go to great lengths to ensure satisfaction. Communication is your strong-suit, both with external and internal relationships, and you care deeply about delivering on promised expectations.
Here’s what a Client Success Partner does at Evive (for people who like bullet lists):
Client Success Builds and Maintains Relationships
- Manage overall customer relationships to build strong and trusted relationships with a variety of decision makers and influencers at each assigned customer.
- Demonstrate customer empathy throughout the customer journey, effectively listening and understanding key contacts emotions, motivations and sentiments. Translate customer learnings back to internal teams ensuring alignment in interaction strategies and priorities.
- Leverage customer relationships as needed for prospect references and industry engagements.
- As needed, interfaces with client health plans and ecosystem partners to assist in the definition and execution of integrations for mutual customers.
Client Success Solves Problems leveraging Industry and Product Expertise
- Develop success plans for customers that outline their critical success factors, metrics for success, potential risks, and provide recommendations for meeting customer expectations.
- Monitor key customer performance indicators (Product Usage, Product Adoption, Customer Engagement, Customer Pulse, Net Promoter Score) to proactively manage, mitigate, and escalate risks.
- Lead the customer activity and outcomes presentation to key customer contacts of ongoing progress toward prioritized customer goals and/or performance guarantee results.
- Translate customer knowledge into actionable re-product expansion plans increasing recurring revenue from existing customers.
Client Success Influences Customers and Internal Teams
- Leverage Evive product expertise to consult and support customers in meeting identified business objectives.
- Act as a liaison between product management and the customer with a focus on communicating the Evive roadmap and how the roadmap will influence deliverables and activities to the customer to meet their agreed upon goals.
- Equipped to lead customers to compromise through analytical and strategic negotiation.
Client Success Account Management Functions
- Perform customer facing outreach and meeting facilitation, including Evive platform demos via webinar and/or on-site based train the trainer sessions.
- Respond to client demands while identifying and balancing competing priorities. Anticipate the implications and consequences of situations and takes appropriate action to be prepared for possible contingencies.
- Keep all customer needs, questions, contract information and relationship activities up to date our CRM system.
- Collaborate with services teams on an ongoing basis to identify customer goals, pain points, and understand previously implemented strategies.
- Achieve excellent customer satisfaction and successful retention/renewal.
You bring a lot to the table.
- B.A. in Business Administration, Communications, or a related field, or equivalent work experience. Advanced degree preferred.
- 3+ years of experience in Customer Success role (SaaS, benefits consulting or account management).
- 3+ years of proven success managing large employer and/or health plan Customers and developing relationships with executive level decision makers. Demonstrated success in the following competencies:
- Problem Solving and Resolution
- Expectation Setting
- Listening and Seeking to Understand
- Ability to Quickly Assimilate Solution Knowledge
- Customer Empathy
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Able to travel up to 50%.
Evive takes care of its teammates. Here are our current benefits:
- Laid-back office, casual attire—jeans and a t-shirt are always okay!
- Weekly catered lunch + daily stocked kitchen with drinks, fresh fruit, and a variety of other snacks
- Competitive salaries with annual bonus pay
- Paid time off—both for vacation and volunteering!
- Paid sick time
- One work-from-home day every week
- Employer-paid medical insurance
- Subsidized dental insurance
- Vision, short-term disability, and long-term disability insurance
- Accident and critical illness insurance
- Employer-paid basic life insurance and AD&D insurance
- Voluntary life and AD&D insurance
- Health savings account
- Flexible spending account (medical & dependent care)
- 401(k) with up to 4% company match
- Student loan assistance program
- Tuition reimbursement program
- Employee assistance program
- Gym reimbursement program
- Pet Insurance
- Pre-tax commuter benefit + convenient location (right off the CTA blue line and Union Station)
- Treadmill desks: walk and work!
- Company-sponsored book club
- And we watch Jeopardy! every day
If you’re prepared to go big, go bold, and go beyond, you’re ready to go Evive.