Compliance Specialist at Dealer eProcess
To ensure transparency and ethical standards, many Automotive Manufacturers (OEMs) issue specific guidelines pertaining to marketing and advertising content from dealerships. These guidelines also help strengthen the brand and overall user experience for the customer. DEP is looking for a detail-orientated individual to join our Compliance team to specialize in ensuring that our client’s websites and digital assets are fully compliant with current requirements.
Compliance Specialists receive onsite training in regards to OEM compliance guidelines and are provided access to the latest regulations and rules for each manufacturer.
- Review DEP client websites on a regular basis to ensure they are fully compliant with the latest standards.
- Direct and assign compliance issues to appropriate departments for resolutions, in addition to correcting basic errors and issues on own.
- Take responsibility for responding to any dealership or department inquiries regarding compliance issues.
- Collaborate with management to make sure that each department is aware of compliance requirements and issues.
- Develop internal controls and policies designed to ensure that all compliance needs are met.
- Strong attention to detail
- Critical thinking skills
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Strong communication skills (Phone & Email)
- Experience using Photoshop or Illustrator (preferred, not required)