Current Client Consultant at Paylocity
The Current Client Consultant is an inside sales role that is responsible for generating additional revenue through the client base. In this role, you will be developing business relationships with C – Level Executives and identifying their business objectives and aligning Paylocity solutions to meet those objectives.
Performance Objectives/Job Duties:
- Possess a complete understanding of Paylocity services, products, internal sales tools, and processes.
- Generate additional revenue for Paylocity by reaching out to decision makers and C- Level Executives within the current client base.
- By using sales and negotiation skills, a Client Consultant will present Paylocity products and services that meet a client’s needs, conduct product demonstrations via the web, prepare and present proposals, and provide appropriate follow-up throughout the sales process.
- Ability to handle objections.
- Close ancillary business to meet and exceed assigned monthly and yearly sales quotas while maintaining or exceeding minimum sales activity standards.
- Complete and obtain appropriate documentation required by internal departments for implementation.
- Set appropriate client expectations.
- Maintain customer relationship management (CRM) database.
- Ability to establish priorities and work independently while managing a sales pipeline.
- Other duties as assigned
- Self-driven, ambitious professional with the desire to consistently meet and exceed assigned quotas.
- Strong active listening skills to be able to uncover client needs and objectives.
- Ability to conduct a full sales cycle.
- Strong written and oral communications skills to effectively represent Paylocity.
- Proficiency with Salesforce and MS Office applications such as Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Mobility required for sitting, standing and walking.
- Manual/finger dexterity required in both hands to operate computer keyboard and manipulate small objects.
- Sensory ability required to see, hear and touch.
- Mental effort required for reading, writing, visualization, calculation and analysis.
- Job duties performed in an office environment with uniform temperatures and normal air conditions.