Customer Enablement Specialist at Litera
Our Story: Litera, headquartered in Chicago, IL, is a fast-growing software company and one of the leading legal technology suppliers in the world. Serving more than 90% of the world's largest law firms, our software is used by hundreds of thousands of lawyers every day. As a company recognized as one of the best places to work, we believe professional development, rewards programs, open communication, and transparent leadership all contribute to a unique and open work environment. Our employees are driven, energetic, passionate, and have the ability to make a direct impact on the future of the company.
The Opportunity: The Customer Enablement Specialist is a position within the Foundation Firm Intelligence business unit. As a Customer Enablement Specialist, you will lead the effort to develop and deliver training offerings and help center content to Foundation Firm Intelligence customers. This is a highly visible position that acts as the face and voice of the Foundation Firm Intelligence business unit to our customers, while requiring collaboration with internal subject matters to identify and understand best practices for using our solution.
Training classes may be conducted both in-person and virtually. The attendees for training typically include Foundation Business Administrators, power users, and IT team members. Class durations vary from one-hour, single topic webinars to 3-day deep-dive courses. Help center content consists of articles, videos, procedures, and best practices. This role is responsible for updating current offerings to support new releases and enhance customer outcomes, as well as developing completely new offerings to support new product functionality and evolving customer needs.
A Day in the Life:
- Prepare and deliver training classes on the Foundation product
- Complete class follow-up activities and reporting
- Develop training curriculum for new training offerings including instructor guides, workbooks, class exercises, and knowledge checks
- Manage training logistics including training schedule, announcements, and registrations
- Create and deliver training webinars
- Create, edit, and publish eLearning content and videos to the Foundation Help Center
- Write help articles and product documentation
- Develop annotated screenshots and graphics to illustrate material as needed
- Act as an advocate for customer-based improvements to our product and services
- Work with minimal supervision
Within 1 month, you will:
- Complete our Customer Success team onboarding process
- Review current help center content and training materials
- Attend daily Customer Success team standup meetings to learn from peers and understand customer needs
- Learn processes and tools including Paligo, Zendesk, HubSpot, Snagit, Camtasia, and virtual training/webinar platforms
- Learn how to process training registrations, send attendee communications, publish training calendar and execute as needed
- Make minor edits to help center content in Paligo and publish to Zendesk
Within 3 months, you will:
- Achieve certification to teach 50% of the modules in the Foundation Fundamentals training class
- Edit and create new help articles to resolve Customer Enablement backlog items
- Moderate training webinars as scheduled
Within 6 months, you will:
- Achieve certification to teach all modules in the Foundation Fundamentals training course
- Plan and deliver Customer Enablement deliverables to support new releases including help center documentation, in-app help content, training curriculum updates, training webinars, eLearning content, and videos
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Dynamic, empathetic, high-energy presenter and classroom facilitator
- Ability to adjust training methodologies to meet needs of individual attendees
- Strong MS Office skills
- Experience with virtual training platforms
- Experience with eLearning/video authoring/editing tools
- Experience with structured authoring tools a plus
- Ability to learn new software applications quickly as they are being developed
- Successfully manage multiple assignments in a fast-moving environment
- Willingness to travel up to 25% of the time once Litera travel restrictions are lifted
- A strong desire to keep learning new things!
What sets us apart?
- Have direct contact and work directly with our upper management team
- Work with an experienced team that has a proven track record of customer experience excellence
- Have the opportunity to learn new tools and trends in technical communications as we build best-in-class offerings for our customers
- You'll be challenged and encouraged to broaden your skills
- Great health benefits, PTO and holiday policies, & more!