ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud‑based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We’re looking for people who are ready to jump right in and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.Job Description
Customer Engagement, Senior Manager – Product & Engineering Organization
This is an extraordinary opportunity to work daily with the leadership of our Product & Engineering Organization to drive great employee experience and innovations in products for our customers, and work regularly with our Chief Product and Engineering Officer for high visibility customer situations. This role will support different Workflow Leaders and Product GMs at different times in their customer engagements as needs arise, and will closely work with field and product teams to ensure a great experience for our customers before, during and after the meeting. This role will report to the Director, Strategic Product & Platform Operations.
What You Get To Do In This Role:
- Lead the Customer Engagement strategy for any Workflow leader as need arise
- Prioritize which Customers and Partners they should spend time with, working with regional sales leads on which customers they should meet with, when.
- Optimize the process for workflow leadership engagement with Customers end to end: ensure thorough and thoughtful briefing documents, create any materials needed for the meeting, partner with sales to deliver follow-up messages to the customer, etc.
- Attend all key Customer meetings, and capture major takeaways, maintain milestones, track, assign and drive the delivery of clear action items.
- Deepen strategic customer/partner relationships: work with the Sales and Customer Success organizations to proactively engage top customers and partners, close the loop when deals close of people the Workflow leaders has a relationship with, etc
- Develop and communicate customer stories and feedback for sharing with the Product and Platform organization
- Develop key metrics and capture and analyze data to continuously improve impact of customer engagement
- Parachute into complex customer situations as liaison for our Chief Product Officer when high visibility Workflow opportunities are at risk
- Lead, organize, and manage executive-level special projects to explore and implement changes in customer engagement across the Product Organization
- Contribute to codification and sharing of best practices in customer engagement across the organization
- Establish a deep understanding of all ServiceNow’s product offerings in across the entire portfolio
To be successful in this role you have:
- 7+ years of work experience (or 3+ years post-MBA or equivalent higher-degree), preferably in management consulting, tech strategy/ops function or similar. Preferred candidates will have a combination of consulting and technical experience
- Sharp business judgment, ability to see "big picture" and to prioritize
- Passion for and demonstrated success understanding and fulfilling internal or external customer needs; problem-solver mindset
- Proven capability of building and leading high-performing teams, either in a direct or indirect/matrixed capacity
- Superb ability to influence and motivate others, drive collaboration, teaming & resolve conflict between diverse stakeholder groups
- Demonstrated exceptional learning agility
- Executive presence, excellent verbal and written communication
- Ability to manage change and ambiguity with an action-orientation/drive - must thrive in a dynamic environment
- High energy, strong work ethic, disciplined execution skills
- Proficient with Powerpoint, Excel, Tableau, Dynamics and familiarity with a number of market leading productivity tools
Career development opportunities:
- 24 month commitment to this role, with likely continuation either in high level role within Product Org or in Sales Org from unique learning opportunities that includes:
- Getting exposure to highest levels; developing understanding of critical priorities and mindset for Product leadership and business executives (ServiceNow & Customers)
- Being thought partner to Chief Product Officer and Product leadership of one of the fastest growing SaaS companies
- Working across different organizations and have a voice at the table with VP to Executive level stakeholders to develop sponsor and mentor relationships that will fast track career
- Developing and refining strategic thinking and executive communications
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.
Please Note: Fraudulent job postings/job scams are increasingly common. Click here to learn what to watch out for and how to protect yourself. All genuine ServiceNow job postings can be found through the ServiceNow Careers site.