Customer Engagement Specialist at Motorola Solutions
If you are a current Motorola Solutions employee, please click this link to apply through your Workday account.Company Overview
Motorola Solutions is there for our customers when everything is on the line. In extreme moments — when a hurricane lands or when a fire breaks out. And in everyday moments — when a package arrives just in time for the holiday or when a child doesn’t miss the school bus home.
We unify voice, data, video and analytics in one integrated ecosystem to enable individuals, businesses and communities to work together in more powerful ways. To help people make better decisions, act confidently and be their best in the moments that matter. Bring your passion, potential and talents to Motorola Solutions and connect with a career that matters.
Department OverviewThe Customer Engagement Specialist is responsible for working with regional Motorola Solutions customers. The Customer Engagement Specialist sells directly to customers 30% of the time within designated territories. They spend the remaining 70% on account management and support activity. Interfaces and strategically partners with Account Executives to increase and capture sales within assigned territory. May develop new prospects but primarily interfaces with existing customers and run-rate sales. Develops and maintains favorable relationships with new and existing customers and is held accountable and incented for individual achievement of specific business targets and results. Each Customer Engagement Specialist is assigned to a geographic region.
The Customer Engagement Specialist is responsible for working with an assigned territory with Motorola Solutions field sellers.
This role will do the following:
- Partner with Account Executive and provide support to targeted regional accounts with transactional type daily activities
- Develop and maintain favorable relationships with new and existing customers
- Have a working knowledge of pricing strategies for customers within dedicated territories
- Establish and build strong future opportunity pipeline by following up on assigned data driven campaigns
- Proficient in utilizing Salesforce to track all support interactions with Account Executives and other field team members.
- Achieve established daily/weekly/monthly/quarterly activity and CRM performance targets
- Establish trust and build strong business relationships with customers and assigned field team
- Participates in and occasionally lead customer meetings
- Participates on weekly territory calls and make in-field visits, as appropriate
- Align with other members of the sales organization to support overall company revenue targets
- Travel, as required. Approximately 10%
- Proven sales achievement in a high-energy, phone-based selling environment a PLUS
- Experience developing collaborative relationships
- Closing skills: Winning sales campaigns after they have progressed past Needs Development; closing late stage deals; developing reasons for prospects to act; overcoming late stage deal obstacles; winning confidence and support of late stage new entrants to the sales campaign
- Experience delivering presentations
- Proficient computer skills with emphasis on Windows or Google based applications
- Preferred experience with technology sales and Salesforce.com CRM experience
- Customer focused; detail oriented
- Ability to maintain a positive attitude in a high stress/fast-paced work environment
- Confidence and willingness to assume responsibility
- Self-motivated with a high degree of drive and determination
- Strong individual contributor and team player
- Adaptive and flexible (changing technologies, processes, environments)
- Bachelors Degree or 1+ years of sales experience or customer service experience
Motorola Solutions is a U.S. Federal contractor and must comply with the recent U.S. Government Executive Order requiring that Federal contractors ensure that their U.S. employees are fully vaccinated against COVID-19 by January 4, 2022. Accordingly, Motorola Solutions requires all US employees, even those working from home, to be fully vaccinated unless entitled to a reasonable accommodation based on a qualified medical condition or religious belief.
If you are unable to be fully vaccinated due to a qualified medical condition or religious belief, you will be required to apply for a reasonable accommodation prior to moving forward with the recruitment process. As a part of this process you will be required to provide information or documentation about the reason you cannot be vaccinated. If your request for an accommodation is not approved, an offer for employment will not be made.
Referral Payment PlanNo
Our U.S. Benefits include:
- Incentive Bonus Plans
- Medical, Dental, Vision benefits effective Day 1
- 401K with Company Match and Day 1 vesting
- 9 Paid Holidays
- Generous Paid Time Off Packages
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Paid Parental & Family Leave
- and more!
Motorola Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran's status, or, any other protected characteristic.