Customer Engagement Specialist
The Customer Engagement Specialist is responsible for helping to ensure our customers get the most value from our solutions. In this role, the Customer Engagement Specialist delivers remote and in-person services for customers as well builds one-to-many resources to promote and enhance product adoption. Travel may be required.
Success in this role is measured by attainment of key metrics directly related to customer engagement: adoption rate, customer retention, ARR growth and more. The Customer Engagement Specialist is part of the Customer Success team.
What It Takes:
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Attention to detail
- Initiative, drive and self-direction
- Comfortable in a fast-moving and quickly-changing environment
- Personable and enjoys working with people
- Partnering with others to accomplish goals
- Deliver remote product webinars and in-person training for business users as well as, IT staff
- Build and refine software adoption kit resources
- Participate in new customer on-boarding and project kickoff meetings
- Translate tech speak in a way more basic end users can understand
- Bachelor's degree
- Effective oral and written communication
- Tech savvy and able to learn quickly (no coding experience required)
- Expert in Microsoft Word and informed on other Office applications
Who We Are:
Litera Microsystems is the leading provider of software for drafting, proofreading, comparing, repairing and cleaning documents in the legal and life sciences industries worldwide. Our core products empower users to generate, review, and distribute high-quality content quickly and securely, from any device. Today, Litera Microsystems supports thousands of document-intensive organizations across the globe, helping them satisfy the complex demands of clients and regulators.