Customer Experience Operations Manager at Clearcover
Clearcover is the smarter car insurance company. We use powerful technology to offer everyday drivers better coverage for less money. We’re proud to be one of the fastest-growing startups in Chicago, and we’re currently looking to add a few more extraordinary people to our team.
What is a CX Operations Manager at Clearcover?
The CX Operations Manager (internally known as the Shared Services Manager) oversees the coordination of the CX team’s Shared Services. Our Shared Services team members provide data analytics, technical support, quality assurance, content, and training throughout our CX department. The Shared Services Manager will help ensure that the team operates in a coordinated, scalable, and efficient manner that empowers us to achieve our objective of delivering a best-in-class customer and employee experience.
What will you do?
- Serve as the primary point of contact for CX Shared Services teams when multiple teams are assigned to the same project to ensure team actions remain in synergy.
- Attend product launch, product update, and ad hoc meetings to learn about business changes that impact the CX department.
- Coordinate across Shared Services to ensure that the CX department is prepared for and empowered to serve customers with high fidelity as business changes roll out.
- Collaborate with cross-functional CX leaders to understand their needs and then ensure that the Shared Services team helps meet them.
- Brainstorm and implement initiatives that improve CX processes.
- Make effective decisions when presented with multiple options for how to progress on projects.
- Perform quality control on projects throughout development to maintain high standards.
- Identify and manage potential risks and liabilities of multiple projects.
- Promote the empowerment of the team, ensuring that each team member is fully engaged in projects and making a meaningful contribution.
- Support team member development while holding team members accountable for their commitments, removing roadblocks to their work; leveraging organizational resources to improve capacity for project work; and mentoring and developing team members.
- Have a deep understanding of how CX impacts the business and how the CX lifecycle can improve customer experiences and the product itself.
- Continually look for ways to innovate in each Shared Services area for the betterment of the business, employees, and customers.
What will you bring to the table?
- 5+ years of project management experience in an agile environment
- Proven leadership skills
- Experience managing seasoned employees
- Experience mentoring new managers
- Ability to make important decisions under pressure
- Demonstrated ability to deliver projects on time and with high quality
What's in it for you?
- Unlimited PTO, we hire adults
- Equity for all employees, so you own a piece of the pie too
- Dental and Vision, we've got you covered 100%
- Medical, we cover the vast majority of your premiums to make the cost of you and your family's coverage affordable. Plus, we contribute to your HSA and HRA (cha-ching)
- We invest in your future by contributing 3% of your salary to a 401(K), even if you don't
- Come to work pre-taxed through our FSA commuter benefits
- And yes, we have unlimited LaCroix, beer, snacks and the occasional ice cream social (for once we’re back in the office)
Clearcover is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) that welcomes and encourages all applicants to apply regardless of age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify and/or expression, national origin, disability, veteran status, marital or parental status, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy or other reasons prohibited by law.