Customer Operations Analyst
Aquilon was founded with the idea of bringing efficiency and transparency to the wholesale energy industry through innovative technology solutions. By working side-by-side with traders, settlement analysts, and financial professionals, Aquilon has developed a Software as a Service solution, Energy Settlement Network (ESNTM), for wholesale energy participants to reconcile all their transactions through on product.
Aquilon looks for individuals that demonstrate an entrepreneurial spirit and curiosity. Potential candidates can expect a fast-paced, fun, and challenging work environment surrounded by passionate and talented team members and industry experts.
The Customer Operations Analyst will be part of Aquilon’s Service Center Team. This group is responsible for the deployment of Aquilon’s proprietary ESN(TM) platform and focuses on the training and implementation of the ESN(TM) with large and small energy trading counterparties. This individual is the first line of communication between our product and the customers we serve. Whether via email or over the phone, the Customer Operations Analyst will ensure quick and effective troubleshooting, allowing our customers to maximize their usage of the ESN(TM).
Essential Functions and Duties
The following duties and responsibilities reflect the essential functions for this position but do not restrict the tasks that may be assigned. Management may assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time based on business needs. To be successful the Customer Operations Analyst must:
- Facilitate customer adoption and use of the ESN(TM) for multiple commodities.
- Master the capabilities of the ESN(TM) application and advise customers on how to most effectively use the application.
- Recommend improved functions or products to the Customer Operations Team to develop new delivery methodologies and tools to benefit customers.
- Provide superior customer support via phone and email to maximize customer response time.
- Assist customers in implementation process including:
- Analyzing financial transactions
- Communicating and working with accounting and financial principles
- Advising customer and internal process improvements
- BS/BA from an accredited College/University.
- 2+ years of relevant work or internship experience.
- Familiarity with internet functionality, interface conversion awareness, and reporting capabilities.
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment.
- Communicate in a clear and concise manner verbally and in writing.
- Reliable team player.
- Knowledge working in Microsoft Office applications: Excel, Word, and PowerPoint, etc.
- Exceptional personality for working with coworkers and customers.
- Ability to focus on customers’ needs in addition to other responsibilities.
- Admirable phone presence when talking to customers.
- Industry experience in consulting, energy, technology, or banking.
- Entrepreneurial passion and drive.
- Ability to build strong working relationships both internally and externally.
- Experience in troubleshooting within a customer environment.
- Knowledge working in Salesforce.
- Knowledge working with VBA coding