Customer Service Representative at Cisco Meraki
Cisco Meraki is searching for a Customer Service Representative to join our Operations team in Chicago! As the fastest growing cloud-managed networking team in the world, our products and technology architecture are changing the face of enterprise networking and making cloud-managed IT a reality. We also understand, by simplifying powerful technology we can free passionate people to focus on their mission. Are you ready to join the team?
- Communicate effectively and clearly with distributors, partners, and customers regarding order inquiries via email
- Assist the Returns team with processing return shipping labels
- Educate and assist customers and partners with (but not limited to): licensing, orders, processes, policies.
- Collaborate with the appropriate department to address any inquiry that requires additional information
- Ensure all inquiries are addressed within the established department SLA
- Other duties as assigned
- 1+ year in related field
- Excellent organizational and collaboration skills
- Superb attention to detail
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, evolving environment
- Excellent English language, both written and verbal communication skills
- Talent for comprehending customers issues and critical thinking
- Salesforce experience is a plus
At Cisco Meraki, we’re challenging the status quo with the power of diversity, inclusion, and collaboration. When we connect different perspectives, we can imagine new possibilities, inspire innovation, and release the full potential of our people. We’re building an employee experience that includes appreciation, belonging, growth, and purpose for everyone.
Cisco is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. Cisco will consider for employment, on a case by case basis, qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.