Customer Service Representative
Purpose of Position: Professionally assist our Member Florists with statement questions and order disputes.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Respond to questions regarding the member's statement and florist order disputes via email and by phone as appropriate.
- Professionally respond to incoming customer calls and emails.
- Process requests using internal computer applications. Verify and validate all information provided by the member prior to submission.
- Accurately document all calls in the HEAT application.
- Consistently achieve key indicators and performance standards as defined by management.
- Provide customers with quality service by following the defined company policies, processes and procedures.
- Read and retain information from departmental memorandums, websites and training materials to effectively service customers.
- Participate in ongoing on-the-job training. This may include one-on-one sessions with members of management and peer coaching.
- Other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities: The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- High school diploma or general equivalency diploma; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Inbound call center experience desirable
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Internet navigation.
- Clear problem solving skills and ability to make quick decisions
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Excellent grammar skills
- Clear speaking voice
- Good listening skills
- Good typing/keyboarding skills
- Ability to handle pressure professionally and to exhibit a calm disposition
- Ability to show empathy and be persuasive
- Ability to control the call
- Good follow up skills
- Ability to use computer and key board for extended periods of time
- Ability to communicate verbally and in writing and to talk for extended periods of time on the phone
- Must be flexible, receptive to change, and have the ability to adapt quickly to changing business requirements