At Paylocity, we create software that makes companies – especially their HR teams – better, faster, and stronger. We give clients the tools they need to make their companies run, and give our employees a rewarding company culture – all putting us in a category of our own. Join us and learn what makes us unique!
We’re a fast-growing company ready to revolutionize the payroll and HR world for hundreds of thousands of businesses by delivering innovative technology and support. We seek the best and brightest to help us create the future of our talent solutions – enabling our customers to better develop their employees. Our own employees are equally important to us: We work hard to provide the best work environment for our employees, and are dedicated to giving back to the communities in which we live and work.
NOW HIRING FOR OUR FEBRUARY TRAINING CLASS!
The purpose of the Account Manager I position is to apply learnings of our core products to resolve client payroll and HR system issues while providing outstanding customer service. Applies basic technical knowledge while effectively leveraging available resources and prioritizing issues. The Account Manager is the primary point of contact within a team supporting a client base. This role is assigned and services approximately 50-150 small to mid-size clients whose contracts generate revenues between $500k- 1 million on average. Client size can range from approximately 50 to 100 employees.
Client Services Expectations
- Dependability/ Follow Up: Timely responsiveness & proactive follow up
- Problem Solve: Troubleshoot and problem solve leveraging knowledge, resources, qualitative and quantitative information
- Communication: Provide professional & appropriate internal/ external communication as well as progress updates to all stakeholders
- Guidance – Provide clients guidance on HR and Payroll best practices, organizational change management and Paylocity product fit
- Implement and optimize products – Able to recommend ancillary products to optimize overall HCM set up
Account Manager Responsibilities
- Issue Resolution: able to be available on a consistent basis, manage workload to maintain availability, problem solve, troubleshoot & effectively resolve issues for client and proactively resolve potential future issues; escalate when needed
- Client Focus: baseline service level is evaluated via Quality Assurance assessments and Team Lead and Manager feedback including (1) creating rapport (2) appropriate sense of urgency and tone (3) understanding the question (4) and effective interactions, guides and client instructions
- Focus on timely and successful delivery of solutions according to client needs and objectives: meet SLAs and key internal client service metrics including availability, outbound adherence, first call resolution, escalations, client retention, etc. as monitored by Leadership Team; leverages metrics to understand performance, adjust behaviors and identify where additional support is needed
- System Capability: Navigate w/in systems including WebPay, WebTime, Desk, IC (phones), Service Bureau, Portal, Compass, Admin Guides and to continually build knowledge base in order to best serve client
- Leverage Resources: Appropriately & effectively use resources to find and validate answers, resolve and document issues in a way that adheres to payroll policies and ensures seamless client support. Listens to feedback, seeks to understands and adjusts behaviors as needed
- High School Diploma or GED
- Experience in customer service or previous client interfacing role
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Office
- Pass job-dependent final exam at training end
- Bachelor’s Degree
- CPP, FPC, APA, and/or SHRM-CP certified
- Experience in payroll and/or call center environment
- Proficient in Excel
At Paylocity, our award-winning culture has made this the place employees want to be. We have plenty of opportunities for you to grow your career within Paylocity, and offer benefits like Tuition Reimbursement so you can continue to learn and develop your skills. You could say our growth game is strong. We also reward hard work with a flexible, casual work environment and plenty of perks. From picnics, to game nights, to holiday parties, there’s no shortage of ways to have fun.
We also offer the following benefits and perks:
· Competitive pay
· Comprehensive benefits (medical, dental, vision, 401k)
· Flexible work hours / remote opportunities
· Paid Parental Leave
· Ample volunteer opportunities and events
· Health and wellness program
· Stock purchasing options (NASDAQ: PCTY)
Visit Paylocity.com/careers to learn more about working at Paylocity. Also be sure to check out what past and present employees have to say about us and our CEO on Glassdoor. Spoiler alert: We’re currently ranked #20 on their Best Places to Work list, and have also won Chicago’s 101 Best & Brightest Companies to Work For, and Crain’s Fast 50, just to name a few.
Learn more about us and stay connected: Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, and Glassdoor.