Customer Service Sales Representative
Why work for Enova?
We value putting the customer first, and on average, over 90% of our customers are satisfied with the service they received and would recommend our products to a friend. That’s all due to our excellent Customer Service team, but we need your help to make our team even stronger!
With career development opportunities and employee recognition programs, we give you the resources necessary to own your career. The successful candidate will have a genuine enthusiasm for providing a great customer experience, will possess excellent decision making skills, and is someone who is driven to succeed in a fast paced, ever-changing environment.
Are you excited about this opportunity? Read on...
What you’ll do as an Application Support Representative:
- Ensure customers sign applications and minimize loan withdrawals by overcoming customer’s concerns and selling the caller on features and benefits of our services
- Convert leads into completed loan applications
- Contact existing customers to address questions or to follow up on current marketing campaigns
- Contact potential customers who have not completed a loan application
- Provide a high level of service to our callers to ensure they understand the loan process, and to create referrals
- Apply a professional attitude and image for all internal and external customers
- Perform other functions as assigned by management
You’re right for this job if you have:
- High school diploma or GED
- A stable job history
- One year of sales experience preferred but not required
- Proven experience succeeding in a metrics-driven environment
- The ability to speak to prior goals and performance metrics
- Excellent professional verbal/written communication and interpersonal skills
- Flexibility and ability to quickly adapt to change
- Show an unyielding commitment to a team and department through an excellent attendance record
- Ability to work independently
- Computer savvy (word processing, data entry, internet, spreadsheets
- Possess intermediate reading, writing, and arithmetic skills
- Access to reliable transportation and availability to work evening hours and some weekends
This position pays a base salary of $14 per hour plus the opportunity to earn uncapped commission!
Pay Rate:$14.00/hr. Plus competitive incentives! Get a chance every month to earn a bonus over and above your regular pay.
Temp-to-Hire - After working 90 days, your performance will be evaluated for conversion. You will be offered competitive benefits and you will also be provided with opportunities to progress into higher levels of responsibility.
Direct Hire - Are you currently working full time with benefits and looking for a change? Please ask us about our direct Hire opportunities!
Enova is a multinational company based in Chicago, IL that uses technology to develop innovative financial products and services for individuals and businesses. We have unique technology, analytics and customer service capabilities that let us rapidly evaluate new data sources to offer consumers and small businesses the right amount of credit or financing when and how they want it.