Customer Service Team Lead (Evening Shift)
Vivid Seats is the largest independent online ticket marketplace, sending tens of millions of fans to live events. Experiences Matter - which is why we continue to grow year over year. Working at Vivid Seats provides an opportunity to scale our best in class platform, allowing our fans to sit closer and see more.
At Vivid Seats, you will have the opportunity to work with the flexibility and speed of a startup; while operating at massive, profitable scale. We keep our teams lean, allowing each and every employee direct accountability to creating a positive ticket buying experience. We are relentless and move quickly to release new features and content to our applications. Good ideas are heard and implemented, and hard work rewarded. Being a part of our team means having the ability to drive impact and own the innovation that connects our tens of millions of unique monthly users to the memorable experiences that only live events create.
Vivid Seats keeps growing! Over the past year, Operations Center and Customer Experience Leadership has elevated our ability to provide best in class service for a rapidly growing customer base. We believe that innovative and service minded leaders can continue to iterate and improve the experience for our customers. That is where you come in! We are seeking an experienced Team Lead who is passionate about creating a culture of learning, performance, professionalism and superior service on their team.
In this role, you will supervise and coach your team of 12-15 agents to deliver a VIP service experience while helping them grow the skills they need to have successful careers. You will share new ideas when it comes to increasing productivity and improving the customer experience within the organization while ensuring that every customer receives timely responses and a high level of accurate, courteous service. You will have the opportunity to build relationships within cross-functional teams and work closely with all levels of the organization. This is a unique opportunity to have a positive impact in a high growth business.
Shifts: 12:00-9:00PM, must be available at least one weekend day
- Creating a positive, fun, and motivating team environment to enhance employee performance and ensure the team remains passionate about delivering genuine, professional, and accurate information to customers
- Set clear performance goals and monitor individual progress to provide coaching opportunities and to understand employee developmental needs
- Monitor staffing levels, agent attendance and ensure adherence to all company procedures and policies
- Maintain a culture that strives for excellence by assisting in recruiting, developing, and retaining supervisors and agents
- Ensure that all agents are providing a quality experience is to all customers in a timely manner
- Review and report on agent KPIs on a frequent basis to provide appropriate recognition or guidance for improvements
- Provide managerial support for opening and/or closing duties
- Document call center quality concerns and trends for procedural changes and recommendations
Who we are looking for
- Previous leadership experience required
- Experience in a call center, hospitality or retail environments preferred
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and organization skills are necessary, as well as impeccable/professional communication skills
- Proven track record of successfully managing, training, and motivating their team to provide excellent customer service
- Ability to communicate effectively across all levels
- Ability to prioritize, troubleshoot and coordinate multiple tasks while meeting deadlines in a fast-paced, changing environment
- Self-reliance and ability to work with minimal supervision
- Willing to work overtime, nights, and weekends as the schedule and business needs dictate
- Genuine interest in customer service as well as sports and entertainment
What We Offer
We are passionate about creating memorable experiences for our fan and the best in class experience for our employees. Vivid Seats offers competitive compensation levels, individual and team-based bonus opportunities, generous benefits package and Flex PTO policy plus a variety of workplace perks. The most exciting one: We offer our employees $100 worth of credits each month to spend on Vivid Seats tickets along with promotional discounts. At the heart of it, we are all fans of great live events. We want to help you get there more often.
225 W. Randolph, 30th Floor
Chicago, IL 60606