Customer Success Advocate – Emergency Call Handling at Motorola Solutions
If you are a current Motorola Solutions employee, please click this link to apply through your Workday account.Company Overview
At Motorola Solutions, we create technologies our customers refer to as their lifeline. Our technology platforms in communications, software, video and services help our customers work safely and more efficiently. Whether it’s helping firefighters see through smoke, enabling police officers to see around street corners, or reliably keeping the lights on in homes and businesses around the world, our work supports those who put their lives on the line to keep us safe. Bring your passion, potential and talents to Motorola Solutions, and help us usher in a new era in public safety and security.
Department OverviewThe Motorola Solutions Software Enterprise Customer Success team measures customer outcomes and delivers superior customer experiences that contribute to outstanding references. We enable the ongoing growth and adoption of solutions across our software enterprise portfolio and empower the broader Motorola Solutions team to have a comprehensive view of customer sentiment and satisfaction. We work with new and existing Public Safety clients to ensure they are successful with, and delighted by the Motorola Solutions Software Enterprise platform and services.
The Motorola Solutions Software Enterprise Customer Success team measures customer outcomes and delivers superior customer experiences that contribute to outstanding references. We enable the ongoing growth and adoption of solutions across our software enterprise portfolio and empower the broader Motorola Solutions team to have a comprehensive view of customer sentiment and satisfaction. In this full-time role, you will work with new and existing Public Safety clients to ensure they are successful with, and delighted by the Motorola Solutions Software Enterprise platform and services.
Customer Success Advocates (CSA) are responsible for effectively transitioning new businesses from the deployment and activation phase to maximize usage, value and product satisfaction. Their number one goal is to ensure that the customer experience with Motorola Solutions continuously exceeds their expectations so that they are inspired to be a reference and expand their usage of the Motorola Solutions portfolio. CSA’s work proactively with customers and act as the voice of their customers internally, directly interfacing with deployment, sales, support, and product teams.
In addition to this, the CSA produces customer action plans, project documentation, and tracks all client interaction to further enable our ability to create and maintain measurements of customer satisfaction. The deliverables produced by the Customer Success Advocate will be used by the deployment, sales, support and product teams to help them prioritize resolution.
This role requires an energetic, kind and self-driven person, who is committed to deeply understanding their customer’s pain-points, managing their expectations, and serving as their trusted partner on behalf of Motorola.
● Customer Relationships - Develop a deep understanding of each customer’s segment, business, desired outcomes and predicted gaps in success
● Project Management – Must have the ability to effectively balance multiple projects and deadlines and the willingness to track and publish progress on stated goals
● Deployment and Onboarding Team Engagement - Work closely with our Deployment and Onboarding teams to ensure clients are set-up for success and the transition to Customer Success is smooth
● Creative Problem Solving – Identify and deliver creative, cross-functional solutions to customer challenges
● Customer Advocacy- Provide both proactive and reactive advocacy for clients, acting as the quarterback with internal resources to quickly resolve any client issues
● Customer Retention - Develop and implement strategies to minimize client churn
● Robust communication skills and technical aptitude
● Relationship builder - You’ve demonstrated your ability to influence customer actions and choices without being labeled a salesperson
● Detail oriented, positive-minded, and quick learning self-starter
● Analytical mindset and passion for problem-solving
● Success Driven - Great isn't good enough. You're always looking for ways to raise the bar
● Creative writing skills - Ability to craft short meaningful electronic messages with speed, attention to detail and proper grammar
● Balanced approach - Ability to advocate across business needs (e.g.,support and engineering) to drive the right solution for our customers and for each team’s business objectives
● Team player - Ability to coordinate and collaborate effectively with cross-functional internal resources
● Bachelors Degree is preferred
● 4+ years of Client Advocacy, Customer Success experience or Product/Public Safety Domain Knowledge required.
● Familiarity with tools for sales, dev management, operational support, and performance monitoring (i.e. Gainsight, Salesforce, Remedy, Jira, Azure).
● This position is subject to working in high security areas governed by the US Department of Justice's "Criminal Justice Information Services (CJIS) Security Policy" and therefore requires successfully passing a more stringent fingerprint background check administered by Motorola Solutions Inc. customers.
Must be able to obtain background clearance as required by government customer
Referral Payment PlanYes
Motorola Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran's status, or, any other protected characteristic.