Customer Success Manager, Mid-Market at SNACKNATION
!Sorry, this job was removed at 3:42 p.m. (CST) on Friday, February 21, 2020
We're looking to hire a Customer Success Manager who can help us create a world-class experience for our Mid-Market customers. The Customer Success Team is the hub of customer support and advocacy for our healthy snack delivery program, SnackNation. There's nothing quite like awesome support, and it takes a team of attentive, empathetic, and critical thinkers who constantly strive for perfection!
The Customer Success Manager will spend each day doing everything necessary to ensure a consistently positive experience for our customers. You'll answer customer questions ranging from simple to complex, help maintain customer engagement in our online portal, and handle incoming customer calls.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a fast-growing team of friendly, driven people. What we value most of all is a positive attitude and a relentless energy - this is NOT a call center! If that sounds like you, this could be the most important ‘job ad’ you’ll read this year (and likely for some years to come).
What You'll Do:
- Be the face of SnackNation once our customers are receiving the monthly snack delivery service
- Expertly address questions via phone and email providing answers that are quick and easy to understand
- Help customers get through critical moments with ease by taking a systematic approach to problem-solving and applying just a bit of detective work to solve any issue that comes your way
- Create phenomenal customer experiences
- Act as the voice of our customers and help us prioritize future enhancements to the SnackNation product
- Maximize revenue from our customers by knowing when to upgrade, upsell, or in some cases, downsell, so that our customers are receiving the most optimal service from SnackNation
- Riding in a rocket ship is fun. We’re one of the fastest growing companies in America and you’ll have a unique opportunity to apply your creative problem solving skills to help create meaningful impact company-wide.
- The work is fulfilling. Our products and services help make the world a better place and our culture encourages people to become the best version of themselves. You’ll be challenged to do the best work of your life, which will create lasting impact in the world.
- You’ll receive transformative mentorship. We can help you become a better customer success manager, a better project manager, a more innovative thinker. SnackNation Alumni have gone on to start businesses, successful podcasts, thriving consultancies, and land exciting new roles that were previously out of reach. If you seek mentorship and guidance, we’ll help you become the person you’ll need to become to achieve your personal and professional goals.
Who You Are:
- You're a passionate person looking for a team full of passionate people
- You're obsessively organized, detail-oriented, and sincerely empathetic
- You believe that there really is “no such thing as a stupid question”
- You’re proactive in identifying new opportunities, solving problems, and prioritizing efforts
- You're a compelling writer who crafts grammatically impeccable emails and you’re just as articulate on the phone
- You're self-sufficient. Hate being babysat? Well, we hate babysitting
- You're a master of the email inbox and consistently make "inbox zero"
- You have 2-4 years of work experience under your belt
- You have 1-3 years of customer success, client support or account management experience
- You have some experience working in “Customer Success,” “Client Support,” or similar job titles
- You have some sales experience
We exist to nourish and inspire people to do the best work of their lives. At SnackNation, we care about making a positive impact on the world, starting with our wellness-minded culture and values. And we’re growing! In fact, SnackNation was just ranked #24 on Inc. 5000’s list of fastest-growing US companies of 2018, and #2 in the Food & Beverage category. We look for people who aren't afraid to be themselves. Because that's our vibe.
Whether it's health or sales goals, our mantra is Better Every Day. We even offer meditation, yoga and bootcamp during work hours, not after. Plus, we've got the accolades to back it up: We’re Great Places To Work Certified and named one of Entrepreneur’s Top Company Cultures!
If you're a wellness-loving professional who wants to make an impact, take on a lot of responsibility and be a part of our driven company culture, join us. We promise to help you find your better you, all while being surrounded by good people looking to do amazing work in our booming CPG tech space.
Read Full Job Description