LogicGate is a SaaS company with a mission to empower every organization with the technology they need to proactively manage and transform risk into strategic opportunities. We’ve recently secured more than $100M in Series C funding to help us get there, but we also need collaborative, curious, and self-driven team members as we continue to disrupt the wide world of GRC (governance, risk, and compliance) with our G2 Grid top rated GRC Solution, LogicGate Risk Cloud.
We’re headquartered in Chicago yet have embraced a distributed work culture with employees in 25+ states. Unless a job requirement makes it necessary for a particular role to be performed at the LogicGate office, our team members are able to choose the best working style for them whether that be in the office full-time, fully remote, or a hybrid of both. We’re already a top workplace in Chicago (just ask Built In, Crain’s Chicago Business, and the Chicago Tribune), and we’re thrilled to bring our culture nationwide.
The Customer Success team is currently fully staffed, but we’re always looking to connect with those who could be a great match for future openings on the team. If you’d be interested in an Customer Success Manager role here at LogicGate, please submit your application for future consideration!
Our Customer Success Managers have a passion for delighting customers by delivering winning strategies and solutions. We work with mid-market organizations and large enterprises in all verticals, especially Financial Services and Healthcare, with a focus on their GRC activities. This is a rare opportunity to play a key role in building a business and having a direct impact on driving customer adoption and expansion.
How you’ll spend your time:
- Build and maintain customer relationships in order to drive product adoption, expansion, and customer advocacy
- Act as a trusted advisor to your portfolio of customers by providing GRC subject-matter expertise and Risk Cloud product advice to help them utilize their Risk Cloud applications as effectively as possible and to ultimately empower them as a GRC professional to achieve their business outcomes
- Lead the development of long-term success plans with your customers, including holistic implementation/adoption roadmaps for their work in the Risk Cloud, as well as consultation on how to mature their GRC program overall
- Educate customers on key outcomes and metrics they should be tracking to measure the success of their GRC program
- Facilitate the tracking of customer metrics and proof points
- Own the tracking of customer health scores and proactively engage unhealthy customers, leveraging your GRC and Risk Cloud knowledge to provide winning solutions
- Collaborate cross-functionally with other LogicGate teams throughout the customer journey
- Partner closely with the Relationship Management and Solution Engineering teams to drive expansion opportunities and ensure customer retention (i.e., renewals), as well as assist with additional implementation and Professional Services scoping
- Collaborate with the Professional Services, Implementation Services, and Relationship Management teams to ensure a smooth handoff of the customer experience from onboarding and implementation to ongoing partnership
- Work with the Relationship Management team to conduct ongoing Strategic Business Reviews to regularly check in with your customers and drive conversations around how we can help to provide more value to the customer
- Share feedback and intelligence with the Product and Development teams to identify new potential features/functionality and influence our Risk Cloud product roadmap
- Become an expert on the Risk Cloud platform; be able to articulate the value of the tool and how it can be leveraged most effectively by different customer stakeholders
- Conduct highly effective meetings with customers over web conference
We get excited about you if you have:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 3 + Years Experience in GRC or Risk Advisory
- Experience in GRC, risk management, compliance, or audit
- Interest in supporting sales and commercial business development efforts
- Experience with cybersecurity and/or risk management frameworks such as NIST 800-53 and ISO27001
- Passion for SaaS applications – able to understand the value and limitations of the Risk Cloud platform, front and back
- Great people skills – ability to quickly understand your audience and tailor the right message to them
- Ability to manage multiple accounts/priorities at a time – organization, time-management, and attention to detail are critical
- A drive to learn and be curious, with the desire to understand our customers’ problems and then effectively communicate and demonstrate how Risk Cloud can help
What else is in it for you?
Competitive salary, stock options, and benefits are just the beginning. Our Total Rewards Package is designed to support you both in and outside of work. We offer various programs to help you grow your career, including an Emerging Leaders Program and a Continued Education Budget ($1,000 per year per employee). LogicGate aims to nurture a work environment where our teammates feel safe coming as they are, and we offer Employee Resource Groups, regular trainings, and conversations meant to foster a sense of belonging. Outside of work, perks like generous PTO, Summer Fridays and Health Days give you time to recharge and relax. Working with our team of 200+ might just be our best perk, though, as you’ll be working with smart, passionate people who are helping take LogicGate to the next level. Interested in joining the Herd (did we mention our mascot is a goat?)? Apply today!
We are currently working on becoming compliant with new regulations in Colorado. Until we are able to do so, this role cannot be performed in Colorado.