Customer Success Manager
LogicGate is a venture-backed, Chicago-based technology company that needs YOU to help us as we continue to disrupt the wide world of GRC (governance, risk, and compliance). At LogicGate, you’ll join a group of bright, welcoming people ready to learn, grow, and do the right thing for our customers.
We are seeking an energetic Customer Success Manager that has a passion for delighting customers by delivering winning strategies and solutions. We work with mid-market organizations and large enterprises in all verticals, especially Financial Services and Healthcare, with a focus on their GRC activities. This is a rare opportunity to play a key role in building a business and having a direct impact on driving customer adoption and expansion.
What you’d achieve:
- Build and maintain customer relationships in order to drive product adoption, expansion, and customer advocacy
- Act as a trusted advisor to your portfolio of customers by providing GRC subject-matter expertise and Risk Cloud product advice to help them utilize their Risk Cloud applications as effectively as possible and to ultimately empower them as a GRC professional to achieve their business outcomes
- Lead the development of long-term success plans with your customers, including holistic implementation/adoption roadmaps for their work in the Risk Cloud, as well as consultation on how to mature their GRC program overall
- Educate customers on key outcomes and metrics they should be tracking to measure the success of their GRC program
- Facilitate the tracking of customer metrics and proof points
- Own the tracking of customer health scores and proactively engage unhealthy customers, leveraging your GRC and Risk Cloud knowledge to provide winning solutions
- Collaborate cross-functionally with other LogicGate teams throughout the customer journey
- Partner closely with the Relationship Management and Solution Engineering teams to drive expansion opportunities and ensure customer retention (i.e., renewals), as well as assist with additional implementation and Professional Services scoping
- Collaborate with the Professional Services, Implementation Services, and Relationship Management teams to ensure a smooth handoff of the customer experience from onboarding and implementation to ongoing partnership
- Work with the Relationship Management team to conduct ongoing Strategic Business Reviews to regularly check in with your customers and drive conversations around how we can help to provide more value to the customer
- Share feedback and intelligence with the Product and Development teams to identify new potential features/functionality and influence our Risk Cloud product roadmap
- Become an expert on the Risk Cloud platform; be able to articulate the value of the tool and how it can be leveraged most effectively by different customer stakeholders
- Conduct highly effective meetings with customers over web conference
The value you’d bring:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 3 + Years Experience in GRC or Risk Advisory
- Experience in GRC, risk management, compliance, or audit
- Interest in supporting sales and commercial business development efforts
- Experience with cybersecurity and/or risk management frameworks such as NIST 800-53 and ISO27001
- Passion for SaaS applications – able to understand the value and limitations of the Risk Cloud platform, front and back
- Great people skills – ability to quickly understand your audience and tailor the right message to them
- Ability to manage multiple accounts/priorities at a time – organization, time-management, and attention to detail are critical
- A drive to learn and be curious, with the desire to understand our customers’ problems and then effectively communicate and demonstrate how Risk Cloud can help
What we have to offer:
- Work Environment
- Regular cadence of communication organization wide like monthly All Hands meetings.
- Highly collaborative, cross functional environment leveraging all the right tools no matter your location.
- Commitment to the growth of our employees through various frameworks including an Emerging Leaders Program.
- Social activities (yes, even remotely!) where we can come together and celebrate all that we’ve accomplished like an amazing anniversary party or talent show!
- Time Off; 33 business days in first year of employment
- 16 Days PTO
- 9 Company Holidays (Memorial Day, Juneteenth, Thanksgiving, etc.) PLUS two floating holidays annually
- 6 Health Days (Mental & Physical)
- Equitable Parental Leave Policy
- Blue Cross Blue Shield for Medical, Dental and Vision
- LogicGate covers 80% of employee premiums
- 401(k) Match Program
- Flex Rewards
- Monthly funds on Zestful debit card to be leveraged by the employee (cell phone, streaming services, child care, dog walker)
- Partial ownership of company through stock options
Here are just a few things we’ve been up to recently:
- We’ve secured $40M in total funding to help us continue our mission
- We earned our placement as the #1 GRC Solution on the G2 Grid —an honor we’ve received many times over!
- We were included on Built In Chicago’s list of Best Small Companies to Work For in 2020, Crain's Chicago Business 2020 Best Places to Work and Chicago Tribune Top Workplaces 2020 !