CCC Information Services Inc. is the technology platform for the underwritten assets economy. CCC technology, insights, and support connect industries – insurers, automotive manufacturers, collision repairers, parts suppliers, lenders, fleet operators and more – to advance decision-making, productivity, and customer experiences for thousands of clients worldwide. Clients leverage CCC’s network management, data management, AI, operational workflows and customer experience solutions to efficiently scale, interact, transact and achieve their unique business objectives. CCC was ranked a best mid-sized company to work for by Forbes (2019). BuiltIn Chicago, Austin and LA named CCC a top place to work in 2020. Diverse perspectives and experiences are core to CCC’s success and award-winning culture of more than 2,000 employees worldwide. We hold inclusion as a core value and are committed to celebrating and cultivating the diversity of our team. With a 40+ year track record of innovation, CCC’s tenacious spirit and growth mindset turn next generation technology into real world solutions and empower team members to expand their knowledge and potential. Headquartered in Chicago, CCC has 11 locations worldwide. CCC’s principal PE investors are Advent International, Technology Crossover Ventures, and Oak Hill Capital Find out more about CCC Information Services by visiting cccis.com.
Job Description Summary
The primary objective of the Customer Success Manager is to work with the GVP and NAM’s as well as the client in addressing operational and service management issues associated with the National Account Group. This role is also a subject matter expert in CCC products and in expressing their value propositions.
- Supports NAMs in meeting specific client needs in managing an account.
- Acts as interface among NAMs, Field Consultants, and service organization in tracking down and resolving status of open client issues. Follows-up and closes issue with clients.
- Develops operational scorecards for each designated account.
- Supports sales management process (e.g. pipeline report, call report monitoring etc. for designated accounts.)
- Provide and review management reporting with users and their management providing insight.
- Monitors account service plans to reduce issues and detect competitive threats.
- Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports.
- Identify, analyze and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets.
- 4-year degree or equivalent work experience required.
- 2-3 years of service experience preferred.
- Knowledge of the Insurance Industry required.
- Strong ability to Identify, analyze and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets.
- Strong project management, coordination skills preferred.