Customer Success Manager at Label Insight
As a Customer Success Manager you will play a critical role in building and expanding lasting relationships with Label Insight customers and partners, and provide expert support to users of our solutions. This specific position will focus on relationships with retail customers and helping manage customized retailer health and wellness solutions. The ideal candidate brings strong customer support and enterprise organization experience, thrives as a collaborative team player and is comfortable in a very fast paced, high-growth startup environment. This position will report directly to the Manager, Customer Success.
- Proactive focus on delivering an outstanding customer experience and driving to achieve successful customer outcomes.
- Become trusted resource for users of LI solutions at customers and partners.
- Maximize delivered value and stickiness of LI solutions to existing customers by executing account management plans to deliver updates on LI solution updates, on-site programs, training new users, etc.
- Work closely with customer champion / program leads and business relationship owner to understand their metrics of success for LI projects and their own related performance measures, collaborate to drive maximum results in each area.
- Expand circle of contact within customer organization areas that deal with product data, supporting systems and partners.
- Identify new potential applications / use cases for for LI solutions, and expansion sales opportunities, via increasing footprint of existing contracted solutions, enabling introduction of new products / solutions sets.
- Deliver best practice recommendations to maximize customer's usage and derived value from LI solutions.
- Become proficient in usage and value elements of all LI solutions.
- Develop and deliver training to users on LI solutions, including customizing when appropriate.
- Collaborate with product teams when appropriate on introduction of new product elements, and providing input on new features.
- Work collaboratively with other groups within the Customer Success department to ensure full customer support.
- Continuously focus on identifying opportunities to optimize support delivery process, bring forward ideas to improve efficiency and scale.
- Assist in organizing voice of customer feedback to internal teams on products, solutions and other aspects of project execution.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Education: Bachelor of Science or similar degree in related technical or business field
- 3+ years experience working in a support or account management role for IT / data solutions in large enterprises, SaaS environment experience desirable.
- Experience with support management tools desirable.
- Excellent communication and documentation skills.
- Familiarity with SaaS environments, and agile development and business methodologies.
- Familiarity with food label data elements and attributes; SmartLabel digital consumer product data presentation is desired.
- Experience working with CPG manufacturers and retailers is desired.
- Understanding of retailer health and wellness programs a plus.
About Label Insight:
Label Insight is a rapidly growing VC backed startup growing in both the St. Louis and Chicago markets. We are the industry’s most powerful and innovative CPG product data insight exchange for CPG manufacturers and retailers. The industry’s largest retailers and manufacturers rely on our platform as an integral solution to manage their product data, increasing their ability to respond to the demands for transparency in the market. Label Insight’s partnership with the FDA, proprietary technology, and scientific data structures set us apart from all other solutions in the industry. Our mission has always been to make vast amounts of product label data accessible and easily analyzable.
- Transparency: We share information freely and concisely as a team
- Collaboration: We respect diversity and work toward the solution together
- Iteration and Innovation: We speak up early, are honest about our limits, and leverage failure as an asset
- Intellectual Honesty and Humility: We encourage open debate and favor the best ideas
- Accountability: We own the successes and failures of our team
- Quality Driven: We hold our work to the highest standards and embrace problems as opportunities
Perks of the job:
- Unlimited paid vacation
- Remote work policy
- Flexible work hours
- Kitchen stocked with snacks, drinks, a kegerator and more!
- Casual, dog-friendly, open-layout workspace
- Company subsidized Health Insurance, and 401(k) and commuter benefits
- Competitive salary and stock options
- Catered team lunches every other week
- Regular team events and happy hours
- Maternity/Paternity Leave