Customer Success Manager at Uptake
What We Do
Uptake helps industrial companies digitally transform with open, purpose-built software that delivers outcomes that matter. Built on a foundation of data science and machine learning, our vision is to create a world that always works — one where the machines and equipment we depend on daily don’t break, and industrial companies are once again the creators of economic growth and opportunity.
What You’ll Do:
As a Customer Success Manager, you will be responsible for helping our customers get the most from Uptake’s predictive analytics SaaS platform. You will work proactively with our clients and in close connection with the Sales team to ensure client engagement and success after a sale is made. Your ability to clearly articulate our value proposition, demonstrate our products, drive client adoption, expansion & success and manage your time effectively will be the key to our mutual success.
- Be the voice of the customer and advocate for their needs to the implementation and product teams
- Establish measurable criteria for success and assist in building organizational alignment
- Accelerate adoption by helping prioritize resources and support activities that deliver the best results within the shortest time-frame
- Perform ongoing analysis of customer engagement and take the necessary measures to increase product usage and adoption
- Maintain detailed account of daily activity in Salesforce.com CRM and other Uptake systems
- Conduct regular business reviews, ensuring customers are consistently achieving their desired outcomes
- Host product demos and educate our customers on how best to use our products and get the most value
- Highlight new product features and their business value to customers after each product release
- Work with customers to troubleshoot issues and work closely with Customer Support and Engineering to provide quick resolutions
- Develop and maintain close relationships with multiple levels/roles at each customer (stakeholders and key users)
- Drive post-sale account growth strategy with wider account team members and partner with Sales to identify new opportunities
- Effectively identify accounts which may be at risk and develop a strategy to mitigate
- Minimum five years of client-facing experience with Enterprise-level customers
- Very high attention to detail and expert project management skills
- Analytical and creative thinker; able to use abstract data to disseminate best practices to customers;
- Adept at problem solving and answering technical and non-technical questions
- Strong presentation/demonstration skills, effectively works directly with customers and internal teams
- Self-driven by customer outcomes
- Excellent account management and customer relationship skills; ability to penetrate, grow and retain accounts, build relationships and quickly spot and communicate potential risks and issues
- Experience in Saas technology
Why Work Here
Uptake is a values-driven organization, and we are excited about what we do. We’re flexible, honest, hardworking, and collaborative. As a team, we bring our diverse backgrounds, beliefs, and experiences together to solve tough, important problems. We support and challenge one another to bring out the best in each of us, and we might have a little fun along the way. We’re also proud to be one of Chicago’s best places to work in 2018 according to Forbes and Great Place to Work Institute.
We offer generous benefits including health, dental, vision, parental leave, 401K match, and unlimited vacation. We are lifelong learners, and our Uptake University program offers training and professional development on a wide variety of topics. We also have employee-led community groups including [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], and many more. Learn more at https://www.uptake.com/careers.
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
Uptake welcomes and encourages applications from all individuals, without regard to any prohibited ground of discrimination, including from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.