At Relativity, we make software to help users organize data, discover the truth, and act on it. Our e-discovery platform is used by more than 13,000 organizations around the world to manage large volumes of data and quickly identify key issues during litigation, internal investigations, and compliance projects.
Here you can own your career in a community of values-driven people who help our customers around the world solve complex data challenges. If this sounds like the place for you, check out the details of this position below.
The Customer Success Management Team proactively supports our customers in meeting their goals using the Relativity suite of products. The team is accountable for driving product adoption based on the customer’s individual requirements and segment best practices. The team works closely with Sales to understand account health and to identify any product or contract retention risks and, when necessary, they pull in necessary Relativity resources to address.
The Customer Success Manager is responsible for monitoring customer data to identify and address potential issues. Responsibilities include (but are not limited to): onboarding new products, introducing new features, overseeing the upgrade process, and ensuring the resolution of customer issues.
The Customer Success Manager will also coordinate with Relativity Solutions, Sales, and Product Management, when necessary, to deliver best practices based on customer trends and usage.
- Understand customer usage and account health to proactively mitigate any renewal risk or product churn
- Identify end-user challenges or requests and proactively connect the customer with Relativity SMEs
- Analyze data to identify trends and trigger opportunities to drive adoption with the customer
- Identify potential upsell opportunities within current accounts
- Assist in establishing and executing on annual account plans for assigned accounts
- Provide oversight of specific initiatives, such as new product configuration/onboarding, upgrades, etc.
- Interface with other departments in the company including: Executive Leadership, Relativity Solutions Group, Sales, Product Management, and Engineering
- Act as an internal customer advocate working closely with leadership to foster a company-wide culture of customer success
- At least 2 years of customer-facing support in the software industry
- Ability to pass the Relativity Certified Administrator (RCA) exam within 6 weeks of employment
- Ability to address tactical issues
- Listens to customers and understands business issues and needs
- Strong organizational skills
- Effective and professional communication skills
- Enjoys working as part of a team in a collaborative environment
- Experience working in a customer-facing role
- Experience in the software technology sector
- Relativity Certified Administrator (RCA) certification preferred
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
Relativity has over 160,000 users in 40+ countries from organizations including the U.S. Department of Justice, more than 70 Fortune 100 companies, and all of the Am Law 200. Relativity's cloud solution, RelativityOne, offers all the functionality of Relativity in a secure and comprehensive SaaS product. Our company has also been named one of Chicago's Top Workplaces by the Chicago Tribune for seven consecutive years.
If you’re ready to grow with us, we’d love to hear from you.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.