Customer Success Manager
Are you a property manager who loves tech? Do you share our mission of creating a better experience for both renters and property managers? If so, Livly is hiring Customer Success Managers to build the foundation of our customer success team. In this role, you’ll partner with our Co-CEO to successfully onboard property managers onto the Livly app. You’ll utilize great communication skills, empathy, and organization to ensure that our property managers are set up for success.
Who we are: Livly is an operating system for all digital and physical experiences in buildings across the world. Our mission is to create joy through great technology and services - one building, person and digital experience at a time.
What you'll do in this role:
- Oversee the lifecycle of our customers to deliver world-class customer onboarding, training, support, and engagement.
- Effectively set, manage, and measure customer expectations and progress during onboarding.
- Document all steps and point of contact in our CRM tool (HubSpot).
- Lead multiple (virtual or onsite) customer training sessions each day.
- Understand individual customer needs and goals to effectively prep for training sessions.
- Be the primary point person for all customer questions, inquiries, and requests.
- Ability to triage customers’ requests on mornings, nights, and weekends.
- Incorporate key customer feedback into product and process improvement.
- Collaborate cross-departmentally to market and refine our products.
- Drive adoption of new products as they go-to-market.
- Help expand revenue in accounts through identifying cross-sell and up-sell opportunities.
- Uphold our mission to create joy through great products and service by delivering an exceptional experience for all customers.
You’ll love this role if you’re:
- Customer centric. You're driven to deliver a white glove experience for all customers, always.
- An effective communicator. You have outstanding verbal and written communication skills that enable you to speak effectively with anyone and everyone who crosses your path.
- Collaborative. You’re know the importance of working with multiple departments to deliver the best product and service possible.
- Reliable. People know that they can rely on you to follow through and make things happen.
- Organized. You can effectively manage your time and priorities in order to hit multiple big deadlines.
- Diligent. You have exceptional follow through with candidates and never let details slip through the cracks.
What you bring to this role:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent with 2+ years of property management or customer success experience.
- Strong empathy for customers.
- Ability to develop and maintain strong relationships.
- Willingness to travel approximately 30% of the time.
- Experience with HubSpot is a plus.
What Livly offers you:
- The opportunity to be creative, make an impact, and grow professionally while working in a collaborative, high-energy environment.
- Competitive salary and great benefits. We cover 80% of Medical Premiums, and offer dental, vision, and commuter benefits.
- Fun perks like snacks in office, wellness initiatives, team events, and Livly gear.