Customer Success Manager
As a Customer Success Manager, you will work closely with our clients as a primary point of contact for training, troubleshooting, and overall best practices within our software suite. You will need to convey your expertise in technical concepts to provide guidance to our clients in addition to feedback to our Product Team. To excel at this role, you must be confident, organized, sociable and enjoy interacting with customers of varying levels of experience and technical understanding. If you are motivated to help amazing customers and influence product direction, we want to hear from you!
We are a technology firm with passionate and imaginative individuals that are dedicated finding simple and elegant solutions to complex problems. We work with an exciting mix of national and international companies and also build, support, and market a fast-growing SAAS product used by well-known brands across the country. Our clients constantly rely on us to deliver innovative and effective solutions within the online and interactive space.
Requirements for the job include:
- Build strong and positive relationships with client contacts through phone calls, emails, and live screen-sharing to help your customers achieve success within their Destini applications
- Troubleshoot and diagnose common issues, and document tickets that require escalation.
- Collaborate with your Customer Success and Project Management colleagues to improve our processes and learn from customer insights.
- Develop both internal and external support articles and documentation.
- Become your customers’ champion and advocate for their needs loudly and proudly!
- 3+ years of experience in Customer Success or equivalent
- Direct experience working with and supporting B2B and/or B2C SaaS solutions
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are a must; strong presentation skills are highly desirable
- Experience with tools such as JIRA, or CRM services (Zoho, Salesforce, etc.)
- While web development experience is not a requirement for the position, a basic understanding of html and css is preferable to help expedite troubleshooting efforts
Why SPINS Ventures:
- Competitive starting salary
- 3+ Weeks paid vacation time
- 401k Retirement matching
- Health, Dental, Vision, and Insurance Benefits
- Unlimited snacks & beverages in-office
- A laid-back working environment with top-of-the-line computer equipment