Customer Success Manager
About Outcome Health
A healthcare innovation company
Reinventing in the point of care
Facilitating a better personal Outcome
Whether it’s supporting the diagnosis of a family member or as patients ourselves, we all have
connections to healthcare. That’s why all of us at Outcome Health are committed to transforming the point of care experience, both for our loved ones and for ourselves.
We are looking for people to bring their diverse talent, perspectives and career experiences to help us create the future in point of care.
Join our expanding team and be part of creating #ABetterOutcome.
The Customer Success Manager (CSM) is part of the Outcome Health Customer Operations team. The objective of this role is to drive adoption of our platform within our customers and act as a trusted advisor to our customers, in order to help them create and achieve objectives and goals for our suite of assets.
The CSM serves as a key project manager to assigned accounts, to support effective onboarding and complex implementation of products, services and training to new and existing customers.
CSMs partner closely with our Customer Care team to ensure Customers achieve success in the customer experience space in addition to the customer objectives space.
- Manage a book of customers from onboarding through retention and growth
- Monitor customer goals and objectives to reach adoption and engagement targets.
- Create tailored communication plans and EBRs that provide clear feedback on progress to goals and objectives
- Actively communicate product updates and relevant features to customers in order to set expectations and manage their experience.
- Cultivate and develop close relationships with clients at multiple organizational levels
- Develop and optimize Outcome Health members through product training programs.
- Discover customer pain points, advocate for them internally to influence product changes.
- Work collaboratively with Customer Care Team to ensure the customer experience (help desk tickets, customer wait time, etc) is optimized and synergized with the accomplishment of customer outcomes (utilization, adoption, etc).
- Analyze important ROI data and develop methods of feedback and targeted improvement plans to ensure customer desired outcomes are achievable.
Education, Experience, and Competencies
- 3+ years relevant experience in customer success industry, consultancy, or project management.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong technical acumen
Outcome Health provides equal employment opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability.
Read Full Job Description