Customer Success Manager
Job Description Summary
The primary objective of the Customer Success Manager is to work with the GVP and NAM’s as well as the client in addressing operational and service management issues associated with the National Account Group. This role is also a subject matter expert in CCC products and in expressing their value propositions.
- Support NAMs in meeting specific client needs in managing an account
- Acts as interface among NAMs, Field Consultants, and service organization in tracking down and resolving status of open client issues. Follows-up and closes issue with clients
- Develop operational scorecards for each designated account
- Support sales management process (e.g. pipeline report, call report monitoring etc. for designated accounts)
- Provide and review management reporting with users and their management providing insight
- Monitors account service plans to reduce issues and detect competitive threats Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports
- Identify, analyze and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
- 4-year degree or equivalent work experience required
- 2-3 years of service experience preferred
- Knowledge of the Insurance Industry preferred
Why Choose CCC:
We promote a healthy work-life balance and offer generous benefit plans and resources designed with employee satisfaction in mind.
What we value is simple - customers, employee commitment, collaboration and clear communication.
We hire people who will embrace the company’s goals and productively contribute in ways that help us serve the customer, innovate, and stay strong.
We make it a priority to keep employees healthy, happy and enriched.
- Healthy - Wellness programs, competitive medical benefit offerings
- Happy – Recognition programs, a confidential employee assistance program, Perkspot/employee discount program and potentially flexible work arrangements such as staggered start times
- Enriched – Tuition reimbursement, training and learning programs, and leadership development opportunities
Our corporate headquarters is located in downtown Chicago within the historic Merchandise Mart—a certified LEED (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design) building.
Please Note: Contingent Workers, Field Inventory Representatives and Interns are not eligible for the benefits above.
CCC Information Services was recognized by Forbes as one of America’s Best Mid-Sized Employers in 2018 and ranked #17 in the Top 100 Digital Companies in Chicago in 2017 by Built In Chicago.
CCC is ready to help you shift your career into high gear. Let's get started!