Customer Success Manager at SPINS LLC
For 20 years, our mission has been to increase the presence and accessibility of natural and organic products to encourage healthier and more vibrant living. By leveraging SPINS’ industry-leading proprietary data and analytics, our technology enables deeper, more engaged relationships between Retailers, Brands and Consumers through our platform, web, and mobile products. At the core of our work lies a passion to create a culture of sustainable health & wellness.
Our Customer Success organization
Given the rapid pace the organic and health consumer industry is growing the need for our team to expand is ever present. The Success team aims to achieve the highest level of customer engagement and satisfaction possible. Under the department of the CRO, our Success team is this position reports directly the Director of Customer Success.
What you will do
- Be responsible for the growth of this relationship including retention and expansion of the ACV, number of users, lead generation and referrals.
- Responsible for operating as the lead point of contact for any implementation matters specific to your customers including both existing and new onboarding
- Maintain high level of customer satisfaction by consistently provide tailored communication in all matters pertinent to the client relationship
- Isolate targeted insights from client new solutions that inform and drive growth, while also analyzing and interpreting factors that affect customers’ sales performance.
- Recommending business strategies based on SPINS data insights that will help drive your client to achieve growth, profitability, and competitive success.
- Partner with sales on potential cross over or new opportunities identified from your contacts within existing customers.
- Provide training, coaching, and mentoring on SPINS solutions with an objective of enabling clients to leverage insights as a catalyst in their business
- Gather and share solution requirements with internal Product teams that address future client needs and highlight current deficits
- Ensure timely and successful delivery of reporting and solutions according to the client’s needs and objectives.
- Assist in the development and delivery of training materials for internal and external use.
What you bring
- BA/BS degree in Business Administration or related quantitative field of study
- 4 years of experience in analysis
- Experience working with syndicated data (preferred SPINS, The Nielsen Co., IRI and/or data in a Consumer-Packaged Goods manufacturing setting)
- Experience in the natural/specialty industry is a plus
- Proven track record of problem-solving and decision making based on analytics; conceptual thinking skills must be complemented by a strong quantitative orientation
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present, and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization, including executive and C-level
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail
- Ability to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Exceptional written, verbal and presentation abilities, coupled with strategic influencing skills and the ability to drive agreement through intellect, interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Possess advanced MS Office skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Proven ability to work independently and collaboratively
- Direct – We communicate with clarity, honesty and respect in all situations and embrace opportunities to provide solution-oriented feedback.
- Determined – We are committed to overcoming all obstacles to achieve results. We adapt to change, seek opportunities to learn and rapidly translate that learning into action.
- Passionate – We go above and beyond to help our partners achieve their goals. We challenge assumptions and are comfortable forging new paths.
- Collaborative – We leave our egos at the door, believing that working together we will produce an outcome that’s greater than each individual contribution.
If we haven’t convinced you to join us yet, this just might! Sure, we have a great core benefit program but SPINS also offers its team members:
- Company subsidized commuter transit program
- Gym, bike storage and showers onsite
- Fresh and healthy snacks daily
- Vibrancy 360 Wellness Program: Free yoga and fitness classes, onsite massage, volunteer opportunities, client product demos, outings, and more.