Customer Success Manager at CCC Information Services
At CCC, it’s all about connectivity we are a provider of innovative cloud, mobile, telematics, hyperscale technologies and services for the automotive, insurance, and collision repair industries. Our solutions and big data insights are delivered through our CCC ONE™ platform, which connects 350+ insurance companies, 24,000+ repair facilities, original equipment manufacturers, hundreds of parts suppliers, and dozens of third-party data and service providers. Our platform, carwise.com , provides access to car-related services for millions of consumers. Auto Injury Solutions Inc., also a CCC company, provides casualty solutions to auto insurers for the handling of first and third-party claims. In short, our collective set of solutions make connected car, vehicle, and accident data actionable, informing decision-making, enhancing productivity, and helping customers deliver faster and better experiences for end consumers.
Job Description Summary
The primary objective of the Customer Success Manager is to work with the GVP and NAM’s as well as the client in addressing operational and service management issues associated with the National Account Group. This role is also a subject matter expert in CCC products and in expressing their value propositions.
- Support NAMs in meeting specific client needs in managing an account
- Acts as interface among NAMs, Field Consultants, and service organization in tracking down and resolving status of open client issues. Follows-up and closes issue with clients
- Develop operational scorecards for each designated account
- Support sales management process (e.g. pipeline report, call report monitoring etc. for designated accounts)
- Provide and review management reporting with users and their management providing insight
- Monitors account service plans to reduce issues and detect competitive threats Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports
- Identify, analyze and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
- 4-year degree or equivalent work experience required
- 2-3 years of service experience preferred
- Knowledge of the Insurance Industry preferred