Customer Success Representative (LATAM, CSR, Bilingual) at OneSpan
As a OneSpan a Bilingual Customer Success Representative (CSR) for LATAM, you are responsible for working close with the Account Executive's and Mid-Market Sales Representative’s in the retention, adoption and growth of their portfolio of customers, providing technical leadership coupled with a deep understanding of each customer’s implementation, thus ensuring overall adoption and driving greater business value and satisfaction.
As a CSR, you will develop relationships with your portfolio of customers, connecting with key business executives and IT stakeholders, developing an understanding of their business requirements and goals. Leveraging this customer knowledge, you will provide adoption, industry and implementation best practices and personalized recommendations to ensure your Account Manager's customers maximize value from their investment in OneSpan.
You will also serve as an escalation point when needed to facilitate the resolution of unexpected issues, connecting customers with the right resources for assistance and working with our technical support team to provide the appropriate business and technical context to ensure resolution.Responsibilities
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with customer key stakeholders and executives to ensure full potential of their OneSpan solution to be realized.
- Leverage comprehensive understanding of OneSpan products and platform to provide relevant adoption and technical recommendations on solutions and enhancements customized to customers’ business needs.
- Work hand in hand with your Sales team customers to ensure they are leveraging the solution and achieving success and engaging Professional Services resources as necessary.
- Onboard customers and ensure adoption.
- Monitor and identify trends on adoption and utilization, and provide guidance to customers.
- Collaborate with your RSM and MMSR to ensure growth attainment. Aid RSM & MMSR and work with them to help get customer live, get customer success, adopt technology and retain customer.
- Identify and assess renewal risks for customers’ license, maintenance and subscriptions and collaborate with internal teams to ameliorate.
- Assist with high priority requests or issue escalations as needed.
- Promote positive working relationships with all internal and external customers.
- 2 + years successful relevant work experience in one or more of the following: technical support, account management, project management or consulting, sales – ideally with Salesforce CRM or related applications in a SaaS environment
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization, including executive and C-level.
- Navigate and advise on efforts related to complex customer requests or projects involving multiple parties and enterprise systems, escalating for assistance if needed.
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task, and perform effectively under pressure
- Ability to work cross-functionally with other departments.
- Aptitude both for analyzing technical concepts and translating them into business terms and for mapping business requirements to technical features.
- Strong knowledge of business processes (Sales, Marketing, Service, Support) business applications and automation.
- PC, MS Office, Salesforce CRM, Windows, e-mail and typing skills are needed to perform daily work functions
- Excellent Spanish communication skills, both written and verbal
- Flexibility in work (shift) schedule.
- Experienced and comfortable in a fast-paced, high performance, start-up, open concept team environment.