Customer Success Specialist
Why our work matters
The healthcare industry is notoriously difficult to navigate. One third of the over $3 trillion spent on healthcare annually results from this complexity, and more than half of Americans don’t get care because of the price tag. Our mission is to simplify the healthcare experience in a way that provides access to better care at a lower cost.
Since 2014, HealthJoy has been committed to revolutionizing the way people access healthcare. Through an easy to use app that brings together healthcare information and on-demand help, we enable people to be more informed and confident when making decisions about their healthcare. It’s no small feat, but our work makes a significant difference in people’s lives.
Our team has compassion and energy for the problems we are solving. We hold ourselves accountable and deliver on ambitious, meaningful goals. Putting egos aside, we commit to doing what it takes to bring positive changes to our users. Everyone plays a role.
Together we are building the future of healthcare. Join us!
Your role in our mission
As a Customer Success Specialist, you will own project managing the implementation of small business customers as well as the post-sale relationships with your accounts; beginning with a successful onboarding to the HealthJoy platform. Our team ensures customers experience all of the value that HealthJoy has to offer through training on the platform and providing recommendations throughout the life cycle to increase utilization.
This is a unique opportunity to join a scaling SaaS company and gain valuable, hands on experience in project management and customer success.
How you’ll contribute
- Deliver a positive HealthJoy customer experience for small business clients; owning the success of the customer journey from implementation to live support through providing timely and appropriate resources and guidance.
- Manage expectations and deadlines with customers to keep them on track for a successful HealthJoy launch.
- Respond to questions, concerns, and feedback in a positive, empathetic and consultative manner; escalating internally when appropriate.
- Build strong, consultative relationships with the HR leaders and external stakeholders to ensure they can confidently use the HealthJoy platform and understand the resources available to them and their employees.
- Support live webinars for HealthJoy clients in the implementation process and clients who are currently using HealthJoy.
- Recognize trends in the customer life cycle and collaborate with internal teams on solutions to improve the customer experience.
- Strong ability to effectively manage your time and prioritize with multiple customers and multiple deadlines with the help of a CRM.
- Ability to review customer performance data and trigger customer outreach based on he HealthJoy customer playbook.
- Genuine passion for creating a positive experience and bringing meaningful value to our customers.
- Effective and respectful communication on the phone, through email and in person. You can confidently interact with all levels of an external organization.
- Ability to adapt to the needs of the business in a dynamic, fast-paced and high growth environment.
- Interested in and eager to learn the content used in benefits and healthcare.
- Proficiency in Google applications.
- Salesforce experience is a plus.
- Bachelor’s Degree required and 1-2 years very relevant work experience in a fast paced, customer facing role.
- Medical benefits with generous employer contribution to monthly medical premiums
- HSA with annual company contribution
- Access to the HealthJoy app
- Stock options
- Flexible PTO policy
- Parental leave
- Quarterly volunteer events
- Monthly wellness initiatives
- Monthly company sponsored happy hours
- Weekly Instacart orders and catered lunches every Friday
- A unique opportunity to join a scaling business in healthtech!
HealthJoy is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or any other basis forbidden under federal, state, or local law.