LogicGate is a venture-backed, Chicago-based technology company that needs YOU to help us as we continue to disrupt the wide world of GRC (governance, risk and compliance). At LogicGate, you’ll join a group of bright, welcoming people ready to learn, grow, and do the right thing for our customers.
We are looking for a savvy communicator to join our growing Customer Support team. In the role of Support Analyst, you will have a direct impact on the business by guiding, teaching, and empowering our customers. You’ll need to build a strong relationship with our product, as your knowledge will be a driving force in the success of our customers. Equally important, you’ll need to use your exceptional communication skills to provide assistance to customers with varying degrees of tech acumen.
The Customer Support team at LogicGate is small but mighty. You’ll need to work closely with the group, as well as the wider organization, in order to provide the best possible solutions to our customers’ needs. This role is a great fit for someone who is detail-oriented, passionate about communication, and adept at innovative problem-solving.
What you’d achieve:
- Provide excellent support to customers by handling inquiries, troubleshooting product-related issues, and advising on product best practices
- Follow (and help develop) processes that improve our customers’ experience
- Collaborate with Customer Success and Relationship Management to resolve customer issues to ensure customer happiness, retention, and adoption
- Partner with Engineering and Product teams as needed to troubleshoot issues, bugs, or provide customer feature request feedback
- Assist with building our proactive knowledge resource center by determining training opportunities and contribute to their execution
The value you’d bring:
- Preferred (but not required) experience in the technology industry or a B2B SaaS startup environment
- You can reduce a complex topic to a few simple steps and appreciate seeing customers become more successful because of your help and teaching
- You are quick to learn new technologies and are excited to share your passion for technology and software with others
- You are a skillful communicator, and recognize the opportunity for every interaction to be a positive one
- You always have the customer’s needs in mind and help us find ways of making our processes more customer friendly
- You have excellent organizational skills with the ability to prioritize, manage, multi-task, and execute projects cross-functionally
- Preferred experience with and expertise in key software utilized by LogicGate’s Global Customer Organization including:
- Zendesk or equivalent ticketing system
- Salesforce or equivalent CRM platform
- Pendo, Tableau, or equivalent BI tool
- Jira or equivalent PM tool
- Catalyst, Gainsight, or equivalent Customer Success platform
What we have to offer:
- Work Environment
- Regular cadence of communication organization wide like monthly All Hands meetings.
- Highly collaborative, cross functional environment leveraging all the right tools no matter your location.
- Commitment to the growth of our employees through various frameworks including an Emerging Leaders Program.
- Social activities (yes, even remotely!) where we can come together and celebrate all that we’ve accomplished like an amazing anniversary party or talent show!
- Time Off; 33 business days in first year of employment
- 16 Days PTO
- 9 Company Holidays (Memorial Day, Juneteenth, Thanksgiving, etc.) PLUS two floating holidays annually
- 6 Health Days (Mental & Physical)
- Equitable Parental Leave Policy
- Blue Cross Blue Shield for Medical, Dental and Vision
- LogicGate covers 80% of employee premiums
- 401(k) Match Program
- Partial ownership of company through stock options
Here are just a few things we’ve been up to recently:
- We’ve secured $40M in total funding to help us continue our mission
- We earned our placement as the #1 GRC Solution on the G2 Grid —an honor we’ve received many times over!
- We were included on Built In Chicago’s list of Best Small Companies to Work For in 2020, Crain's Chicago Business 2020 Best Places to Work and Chicago Tribune Top Workplaces 2020 !