Customer Support Manager
Are you process and detail oriented? Do you enjoy solving complex customer focused issues? Are you excited about solving some of the most challenging technology problems facing the transportation and mobility industry? If so, you might be VeoRide’s next Customer Support Manager?
As VeoRide’s Customer Support Manager, you will have the opportunity to help shape the customer support function of our innovative dockless micromobility transportation option throughout the United States and internationally. You will have a vital role in all aspects of the program’s success—that includes establishing key customer reporting metrics, creating and implementing customer service processes and communications guidelines and ensuring efficient daily 24-7 customer service frameworks for all of our markets. Above all, it is your responsibility to retain riders by curating quality customer interactions ensuring that our users have exceptional riding experiences. Your success will be measured by your ability to (in all of our markets): respond to telephone and email inquiries from our customers, resolve hardware and software issues facing our customers, maintain high serviceability levels and create initiatives that continually delight our riders
An ideal candidate for this role will have a passion for engaging with customers, problem-solving, process creation and improvement, data driven decision-making and operational efficiency.
Qualifications and Skills
- BA/BS with 1-3 years Customer Service experience in a fast-paced and operations focused environment (startup or early stage experience preferred, as well as 1 year as Customer Support Lead or Manager)
- An “ownership mindset” with an entrepreneurial flair who lives and breathes customer service, operations, efficiency and continual improvement
- A customer service orientation with a bias for execution who seeks to identify and drive improvements at all customer touchpoints
- A Logical thinker and effective communicator
- Cooperative and collaborative working style; someone who can contribute to a Customer Service, Operations and Technology Team
- Customer obsessed
- Passionate about making the world a better place to get around
Benefits and Perks
- Opportunity to work in a fast-paced, early stage technology company
- VeoRide Credits
- A Commitment to Professional Development and Mentorship
- Excellent Downtown Chicago location
At VeoRide, we are bringing the next generation of smart dockless bike, electric bike and scooter sharing to cities and universities globally in order to make them more sustainable and livable. In our quest to identify the best combination of multi-modal sharing technology and customer service, we design and manufacture our own vehicles and hardware and software systems to provide a greener and healthier mode of transportation.