Customer Support Representative at Topstep
At Topstep, individuals fully own their roles and are charged with meaningfully driving results. We work fast and continuously optimize our products to reach more and more traders worldwide.
Our Trader Support team consistently earns 95% satisfaction on user interactions and is mentioned repeatedly as a reason our users would refer our company to others. As we grow, we want to ensure that we keep this team packed with positive attitudes, user-focused people, and team players. This role will have the opportunity to learn about the financial markets, hone leadership skills, and take ownership of initiatives, all to continue driving the enthusiastic support of our traders.
The successful candidate will be user-focused, positive-results-driven, eager to learn new technical skills quickly, and will love working as part of a team. The ability to speak and write Spanish is the cherry on top!
Excited about this opportunity? Read on, keeping in mind that we strongly encourage candidates of all different backgrounds and identities to apply. Each new hire is an opportunity for us to bring in a different perspective, and we are always eager to further diversify our company. Topstep believes that diverse people and ideas result in better business, and we are committed to fostering an inclusive culture where you can thrive.
The Role, along with everything you’d expect
- Own user issues through various channels, such as phone, email, live chat, and social, from start to resolution
- Use technical ability to master trading platforms, internal tools, and systems
- Troubleshoot incoming issues to determine the severity and escalate when needed
- Think creatively and passionately about the ways in which we can make every user interaction as meaningful as possible
- Contribute to the overall growth and innovation of the company through ideas and participation in collaborative team projects
- Contribute to team goals by focusing on CSAT ratings and response time
The Ideal Candidate
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 1-2 years supporting people, preferably through phone or email
- Flexible to work from home one Sunday per month 4pm - 6pm
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Friendly and helpful by nature
- Strong work ethic and team player mentality
- Works well under pressure and able to maintain composure in difficult situations
- Quick technical learner, who retains important information and can adapt well to change
- Competitive salary and bonus incentives
- 401(k) plus match, to help plan for your future
- Generous paid family leave, plus flexible ramp up period upon return, and extra PTO days
- Access to senior management and mentoring opportunities
- Monthly team Innovation Labs, which contribute to long term strategic decisions
- Vacation bonus, when you take off 5 consecutive days to fully clock out
- #TopstepTravel, a semi-regular raffle for luxury accommodations in a variety of cities
- Professional development budget, provided for continuing education, training, and workshops
- Employee Assistance Program, for when you need some professional support in your personal life
- Company parties and outings, happy hours and catered lunches, breakfast and snack bar
- Annual company-wide Step Up Day, a day spent giving back to our community
- Graceful Leave Policy
- Casual work environment and dress code
- Summer Friday (flexible) hours
- Work from Anywhere policy
- Pre-tax spending accounts, for your dependent and health care needs plus transportation
- Paid time off (starting at 15 days, increasing annually), plus paid holidays, paid sick days, and paid volunteer hours
- Medical, dental, vision, life, long-term and short-term disability insurance
Is Topstep the place for you? If so, apply today! We look forward to hearing from you.
TopstepTrader is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of race, gender, age, disability, or any other basis protected under the law.