Customer Support Representative at BigTime Software, Inc.
If you love what you do, and want to work in a small team environment that will challenge you to do your best, then check us out!
We are looking for an all-star Customer Support Representative in our downtown Chicago office for October 2021. Our Support Team acts as resident product experts to help our customers successfully use the BigTime platform. We are striving to build one of the most impressive customer service reputations in the industry and we are looking for you to not only to contribute but also enhance our level of service and commitment to our customers.
If you have excellent people skills, the desire to dive deep into a new product, and the ability to learn it inside and out, please apply!
- Handle incoming support requests from customers and prospects through various channels, such as live chat, email and phone
- Educate/train/consult and on-board a wide range of professional service firms on how to fully and proficiently use various features of BigTime in the most effective way to fit their specific industry
- Serve as a resident product expert and maintain exceptional knowledge of the product as we continue to add new features
- Identify/troubleshoot and document priority issues for escalation and communicate relevant information to the appropriate parties
- Contribute to team KPIs by improving average response and resolution times, as well as customer satisfaction ratings
- Work with the product team to discuss/document product enhancement requests coming from customers
Desired Skills and Experience
- 1-3 years of customer service experience (software experience a plus!)
- Ability to reproduce and troubleshoot software and data issues reported by customers
- Use core knowledge and on-the-job training to respond to customer requests and queries
- A strong passion for teaching technology to others to set clients up to be self-sufficient
- Ability to quickly learn how to use tools including Slack, Desk, and Salesforce to perform your job
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to be resourceful with impressive critical thinking skills
- Ability to be pro-active and work independently. Self motivated to strive!
- Experience supporting Windows, IOS, and Android devices.
- Demonstrated ability to deal with change and be a team player
- Experience with accounting or project management software a plus, especially Quickbooks!!
BigTime Software is a developer of online time and billing applications for professional service firms. Our software is used by thousands of accountants, engineers, and consultants. If you are passionate about consultative selling, and want to work in a small team environment that will challenge you to do your best, then check us out!
Working at BigTime has its benefits!
- Base salary + quarterly bonuses
- Company paid health & dental plans
- Venture funded - potential to earn stock options
- Company provided latest technology & software tools
- Weekly catered lunch and whole company meeting
- Free fresh fruit, snacks, cold brew coffee/tea, soda pop
- Great, convenient downtown / loop location
-Hybrid In-Office Model (2-3 days in office)
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S. BigTime Software, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.